Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Evolution » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evolution
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Evolution Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 50024 sparxs

Problem description:

this was a few days ago now, i messaged one of the team but got told to post it on this section on the fourm..

i attacked two people and won, darc is rank 55 and darkacid is rank 52 and i am only rank 45 and i won both fights but i didnt get any evolution points

can u explain why?

now when you attack someone and you see you won the fight if u look at your evo points striaght away it does not show the evo points u just got untill u delete the report has i have noticted..

now is anyone else had this problem ?...
12-20-2011 09:37 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all, you should post reports from both fights.
Second - maybe a necessary condition wasn't met - the opponent's level must be higher than 84.5% of your level.
Third - gaining evo pts is independent from viewing, reading or deleting report, you gain evo at the same time the report is generated, which means you don't even have to read it.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

12-20-2011 09:52 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Evolution

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH