Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Looking to trade z3 for z4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Looking to trade z3 for z4
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Looking to trade z3 for z4 Sapling 12-20-2011 14:06
 RE: Looking to trade z3 for z4 Sapling 12-20-2011 18:17
 RE: Looking to trade z3 for z4 gimli 12-23-2011 11:59
 RE: Looking to trade z3 for z4 Sapling 12-23-2011 13:46

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Looking to trade z3 for z4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a z3 that is pretty well built, here are the stats.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f689b1efc1

I was wondering if anyone with a really good z4 would be interested in trading for it ?
12-20-2011 14:06 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
RE: Looking to trade z3 for z4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
I have a z3 that is pretty well built, here are the stats.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f689b1efc1

I was wondering if anyone with a really good z4 would be interested in trading for it ?
12-20-2011 18:17 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
gimli

Registration Date: 08-08-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.D.X.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to swap if my square is ok but would like to swap back after a while
as i have finished all tasks (except go to zone 3) for act 1 and i like my square

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5134c5ff84

Should this thread be in account trading?

thanks Big Grin

Edit: stupid question never mind you're not trading accounts just squares

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gimli: 12-23-2011 12:18.

12-23-2011 11:59 gimli is offline Search for Posts by gimli Add gimli to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Already took a z4, so this can be closed Smile
12-23-2011 13:46 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Looking to trade z3 for z4

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH