Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » enchanted items question.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page enchanted items question..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

enchanted items question.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ive gathered from other threads that..

1)an enchanted item cannot b put in the clan armoury

2)u can cancel an enchanted item and in order to enchant another from a given location you need to pass all again (so in therory u can have a maximum of 8 enchanted items)

3)u can cancel and 're-equip' an enchantement of the same item when u choose. (statement is false and confirmed but leaving in thread so people with similar thoughts can b rectified)

if any of the statements above are false can they b rectified.

my real question is can an enchanted item b merged...and if it does...does the enchantement cross over to the merged item??

and can an enchanted item b upgraded-and if so does the enchantment remain on the item??

any help would b greatly apprecated.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 12-20-2011 23:11.

12-20-2011 22:44 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: enchanted items question.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3)u can cancel and 're-equip' an enchantement of the same item when u choose.

So i can disenchant and then reenchant anytime as such, if yes how?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-20-2011 22:46 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
RE: enchanted items question.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

So i can disenchant and then reenchant anytime as such, if yes how?

well this is from act 3 thread...pay attention to the last statment....this is what i gathered from the statement that u can an enchantment and then put it back on the same item: (altho now thinking about it ,it may mean u have to cancel it and pass the location again and use a different enchant on it)

Hall of Greater Runes:
Allows you to enchant items.
HGR is connected to the King of the Hill mode (more on this in the main thread)

HGR is capped at lvl 8.

Each level allows you to add a random enchant to an item.

Each lvl of HGR unlocks 1 slot for an enchanted item for each clanmember.

Items from HGR cannot be sold/lent/traded/in CA etc, it belongs only to the player.

You can cancel the enchant so it looses its enchanted status and additional effect. You will be able to enchant it again later.
12-20-2011 23:04 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Ahh now you shown me that, your last point was wrong it means you can then reenchant the weapon again =), not you can add the same enchant

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-20-2011 23:08 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
ive gathered from other threads that..

2)u can cancel an enchanted item and in order to enchant another from a given location you need to pass all again (so in therory u can have a maximum of 8 enchanted items)

if any of the statements above are false can they b rectified.

my real question is can an enchanted item b merged...and if it does...does the enchantement cross over to the merged item??

and can an enchanted item b upgraded-and if so does the enchantment remain on the item??

ok so from what ive posted statement 3 is false.....read above posts by me and foxy for details....

any information about my questions any1??
12-20-2011 23:10 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

quote:

CORRECT

quote:

CORRECT- however i remember reading something about only being able to have a maximum of 2 enchants per item i believe.

quote:

unknown this would mean its a direct contridiction to your second point as you would never need to re-do past koth

but i do have a question and its this

if you wish to change your enchantment do u have to disable you current enchant before you complete the last level of koth, or is 3) correct?

12-20-2011 23:10 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When testing on the Beta server, I cancelled an enchantment on an item. The enchantment dissolved; gone. So I would say that unless they changed it when implementing from Beta to our servers, you cannot cancel & re-equip enchantments. Once you cancel them, the enchantment is destroyed & the item returns to how it was before the enchantment.

Also, with regards to how many enchanted items you can have. I thought that once you have completed a location & got an enchantment, you can start the same location again & complete it as many times as you like gaining enchantments each time you succesfully complete all the levels in that particular location? But am not sure on that; as didn't get the chance to test that on the Beta.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-20-2011 23:24 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
When testing on the Beta server, I cancelled an enchantment on an item. The enchantment dissolved; gone. So I would say that unless they changed it when implementing from Beta to our servers, you cannot cancel & re-equip enchantments. Once you cancel them, the enchantment is destroyed & the item returns to how it was before the enchantment.

Also, with regards to how many enchanted items you can have. I thought that once you have completed a location & got an enchantment, you can start the same location again & complete it as many times as you like gaining enchantments each time you succesfully complete all the levels in that particular location? But am not sure on that; as didn't get the chance to test that on the Beta.

to answer ur queston buddy...there are 8 locations in all so u can have 8 total enchanted items at once if u pass all locations at level 3...
u cannot gain more than one enchantelment from the same location...

and ive gathered my 3rd statement is false...once u cancel an enchantement ...its gone

BTW...GOING BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTIONS IN 1ST POST...

question A.....can an enchanted item b merged?? if so does the enchantement carry on to the merged item???

question B......can an enchanted item b upgraded??? if so does the enchantment carry on to the upgraded item??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 12-20-2011 23:33.

12-20-2011 23:32 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Agresiel

question a- no
question b- yes

you can find these out yourself in the well of souls

12-20-2011 23:36 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

in response to agresiels post-(forgot to quote)

i know i can but i havent an enchanted item yet ...i have the possibility to do so ...and wanted to check b4 enchanting something....

it stightly sucks about the merging thing as if i enchant one of my main gear pieces and want to merge it in order to upgrade it i will lose out on the enchantement....so i will have to risk upgrading it (after good as it offers no ritual)

thanks for the information mate

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 12-20-2011 23:40.

12-20-2011 23:40 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Agresiel

quote:

i know i can but i havent an enchanted item yet ...i have the possibility to do so ...and wanted to check b4 enchanting something....

ahh sorry didnt think

but yeah it does suck a little bit but i guess its there as a FINAL way to upgrade for when people have items at max level like cesarz perfect+5 suriken

etc etc, at least you can repeat the location for an upgrade replacement

12-20-2011 23:46 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

well well

what a bag of horse poop

Item Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) has been enchanted! Effects of the enchantment: APPEARANCE +10, INTELLIGENCE -4.

thought i would enchant something that i wont b upgrading due to defence requiements being to high or merging in any short time...

and i get this.....

-4 intel wont help with thunderfist equipping and im bloody pretty enough as it is and dont want appearance doh...

back to the slums for me...

btw gonna close topic now....all my questions and statements were answered and claified
12-21-2011 00:16 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

lvl1 koth enchants from slums are just nice small bonus

think the enchants are getting stronger in higher areas

courious about first horace enchants

12-21-2011 09:52 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » enchanted items question..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH