Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Little suggestion of change » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Little suggestion of change 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Little suggestion of change Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For now if you spy someone you see stats with yellow and white colour - nothing special right. but what i mean it shows mostly + to stats in reports - with yellow colour, and your normal stats with white colour. BUT it not shows minuses you get from items - for example adrenaline in links that i show you. but Throne Hall shows red colour if you got minuses from items you wear. Would be nice to have same view while we spy to see someone training or anything info that we search for in spy report ? I mean if someone got minuses from items wearing it could be red coloured like in Throne Hall.

with adrenaline

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=25904e34d4

without adrenaline

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8317f98f14

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-22-2011 00:10 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a major change either, yes the stats are reduced, but for visual purposes this could be a nice little change Smile . I cant see why we have the + in yellow but not the minus, maybe was missed in the coding by mistake?

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-22-2011 10:11 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Little suggestion of change

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH