Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Question About Small Teams and other stuff... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question About Small Teams and other stuff...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Question Question About Small Teams and other stuff... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the Bloodwars - Changelog when Act III went live it says under Balance Changes:

*Expeditions / King of the Hill: opponents will be more effective against smaller number of players. We do not want 1-2 player expeditions to be able to kill lower level monsters so they become unavailable for lower level players. On Necro mobs will get a hit and damage bonus depending on how many monsters remain at a location. On UW monsters will also ignore defence (only for very small groups).

What exactly does this mean?

* What is conciderd low lvl mobs/players?

* will it be possible at all to solo or 2 man a mob in the future or Night of heros?

* And what is this hit and dmg bonus formula on necro? (or is this a secret?) Wink

* when playing on beta i was told that all mobs ignore defence, But now when i look in Changelog i cant find any information about this exept the part above for UW.. does this mean that Defence should work on Necro mobs?
becaus i have seen some reports when ppl where using defence and i couldent see it have much effect at all..

If i missed something pls fill me in... Smile

Any inforamtion about this would be much usefull Smile thx

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
12-22-2011 23:10 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Question About Small Teams and other stuff...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH