Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Evolution Points » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Evolution Points
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Evolution Points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As far as i was aware you get 1 evo point for attacking within 10 levels of yourself..

and 2 evo points if they are within 50 places of yourself in the rankings right?

If so then how can a level 86 attack me being a level 75 yet STILL be getting an evo point?

quote:
Points of evolution:
Every player can earn evolution points that they can spend on unlocking evolutions. After advancing to A3 for every successful attack (minimum lvl of the opponent = your level -10) you get one evolution points. There are no points of successful defences.

straight from the evo thread
12-23-2011 21:35 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Evolution Points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just attacked some1 13 lvls below to see

and yup i got an evo pt

info in evo thread is wrong apprently

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-23-2011 21:48 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

RE: Evolution Points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
As far as i was aware you get 1 evo point for attacking within 10 levels of yourself..

That's not precise. This info was before beta so you must check the update patch notes.

I assume you are rank 205. P3DR0 so 84.5% of lvl 86 is 72.67 rounded up 73 so the attacker of lvl 86 will get 1 evo point for every ambush on players from level 73 and up till his rank -50, then he will receive double.

12-23-2011 21:53 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where in the updates does it say your formula? Because i can only see something that says 10 levels, which makes it 11 levels..

Bal what level are you and what did you attack aswell?
12-23-2011 21:59 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im lvl 87

defender = 74

diff = 13lvls

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-23-2011 22:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Added ways to gain Evolution Points that allow you to evolve. Evolution Points are gained through ambushes if the opponent's level is higher than 84.5% of your level (rounded up).

Taken from Patch notes

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-23-2011 22:04 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Damn you i see it >.< i read that thing like 3 times aswell lol.

Yeeeah, looks like I'm not the only dude who totally missed this aye bal Tongue
12-23-2011 22:07 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

hey wait a min

dont try to lessen your shame by draggin me down aswell Wink

i was merly providing you with morale support so you didnt loook to crazzy

jeesh :p

12-23-2011 22:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
i just attacked some1 13 lvls below to see

and yup i got an evo pt

info in evo thread is wrong apprently

If i go down im takin you with me!! xD

But no the math works for both us and Bal. I must have missed this on an update. Thanks
12-23-2011 22:28 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Evolution Points

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH