Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » To clan armory from item » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To clan armory from item 10 Votes - Average Rating: 3.7010 Votes - Average Rating: 3.70
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

To clan armory from item Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would it be so hard to create an extra link PER item that you could click that would send the item directly to the clan armory? Like next to equip link. I never worried about it before but now that I use a laptop and mobile devices more than ever it really can be a pain to scroll all the way to the top or bottom to send an item to the CA. Seems like something anyone with simple programming knowledge could write up. If anyone thumbs this down I would seriously be surprised. Unless they thumb down because I wrote that Smile

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
12-24-2011 21:46 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Good Shamanistic Suit
CLAN`S (RETURN)
EQUIP

You mean that big return button?
12-24-2011 21:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thumbed it down because I don't see the use to be honest Big Grin
12-24-2011 21:52 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

my hand was to heavy to give" thumbs "up because of the beer im holding so i had to give "thumbs down"

on topic hehe eh tbh it takes all of 2 seconds to scroll to the top of the page or down

so it reall isnt nesecary imo

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-24-2011 21:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Veritatis Splendor

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
my hand was to heavy to give" thumbs "up because of the beer im holding so i had to give "thumbs down"

on topic hehe eh tbh it takes all of 2 seconds to scroll to the top of the page or down

Do you use a PC a laptop with touchpad or a mobile phone to play?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Good Shamanistic Suit
CLAN`S (RETURN)
EQUIP

You mean that big return button?

No not an item you take but an item you may want to place in CA for clan to use. Some clans swap out items all the time. I know I put different stuff in at a minimum of twice a week.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Veritatis Splendor: 12-24-2011 22:01.

12-24-2011 21:59 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Veritatis Splendor
quote:

laptop all the time...
fire fox brswer

edit1: touchpad also

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 12-24-2011 22:00.

12-24-2011 22:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
quote:
quote:

laptop all the time...
fire fox brswer

what bal said, scrolling isn't an issue, touch pads can be configured to have scroll regions, and most phones, a quick flick of the finger and you're at the top of the page, if you're still crying, invest in a mouse.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-24-2011 22:03 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:

laptop all the time...
fire fox brswer

every 2 seconds saved is 2 seconds of our life we have back before we die with regrets we played text based online games for so many years Smile

Stay on topic. Next time it will be a warning.
Mortis

12-24-2011 22:04 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

laptop all the time...
fire fox brswer

every 2 seconds saved is 2 seconds of our life we have back before we die with regrets we played text based online games for so many years Smile

if you're concerned with wasting your life, why play bloodwars? think of the time it eats up out of your day, forums included.

Stay on topic. Next time it will be a warning.
Mortis

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-24-2011 22:13 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Lols making this thread has then probs taken enough time for you to put 200+ items in the ca in that case

No need

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-24-2011 22:28 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

Now I want my life back Frown

idk I just don't see how adding this feature would be a problem. It would take a couple hours to write in the code and could make things just a wee bit more convenient. Even if not a lot, every little bit helps

12-25-2011 17:28 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

thumb'd this up clan mate Wink ...i understand your dilemma ...phones & pads have small screens ...zooming in or out and scrolling up or down are annoying actions ...so your suggestion is good

IGN: Son Of Sin
12-25-2011 18:03 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

not so difficult now that I have an Iphone4 but can still be a pain sometimes

12-31-2011 23:37 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

In a way after thinking about this, and using an iPhone 4, I can see some benefit, if im putting a single item back to the CA, although scrolling on my phone isnt a issue for me. With multiple items your selecting and then clicking send back so cant see a issue there. Although interesting idea cant say I often borrow just the 1 item?

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

01-02-2012 09:12 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » To clan armory from item

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH