Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Defense - why not important in act 3? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Defense - why not important in act 3?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Defense - why not important in act 3? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've a question. A lot of people says, that defence is not important anymore in act3. Can You tell why? Or meybe is some kind of rumour to eval lower than real price of some items? For example: Legendary Perfect Hard hat of Blood

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-27-2011 15:53 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well it's rather simple.... why have it?

-when it's a draw u dont get any XP "if u win in def it's misserable XP"
-necro is full of reasorces "1 attack and u get enough for ressurection or task"

so all in all u waste POP which u could used for expo/attack gear/stats which actually give real XP
--------------------------------
so bottom line def gear is only for ppl who are about to drowning in POP/lucky drops/"but even then i wouldnt suggest it"

in that case ....u get 10-30XP from def and have nice score on your page
wont last long ... couple attacks until ppl realise they cant win .... after none will attack and u wont get nothing Smile

so all in all.... pointless....save pop for important things to buy... or pump up your stats.... much much viser choices..

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
12-28-2011 18:49 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its same imortant as it was earlier. Bunkers didnt disappear. But there arent many high quality bunkers that need items like this.

If i had pop for upgrade my bunker i would give easly 300k for this LP hard hat.

quote:
Originally posted by darkacid
well it's rather simple.... why have it?

ehh...

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-28-2011 21:17 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Bunker def is still useful on necro.

I think people are confused by this#

•[UW] Effects of item (also disposable items) that increase HP by % will only increase base HP (without bonuses from buildings).

Until I read your thread I thought this ment both servers but only underworld so its only really underworld where it is almost pointless.

Reason for your helm not selling is as robin says no one has the spare pops to buy such a thing atm as def set up is second to expo, attack and quest gear.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-28-2011 21:27 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.

ok, thx for reply.. just to know why people eval some item lower..

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-30-2011 09:52 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

RE: Defense - why not important in act 3? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with Darkacids explanation....I think that was a thourough well thought out and lucid explanation.

Now if your attack gear and defence gear are both REALLY effective..(let's say for example my ranged gear with twisted)...then it's worth the PoP to have it both ways.

I have seen stuff on forum for defence I would like to have but would not spend the PoP to have it...like Darkacid said you lose no evo points and 0.10 resources if you lose on defence. Not worth it...Unless you play for pride...which I usually doSmile

Blood
98 236 989 l
+ 640 l / h
Money
4 919 Lgo
+ 1 878 Lgo / h
People
481 323 966
+ 432 / h

IGN=The Juggernaut
01-22-2012 10:53 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Yea sure defence gear for pvp is almost useless. But many people use for example Blood for expos etc... It has still the same use there or not?

05-02-2012 19:38 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Defense - why not important in act 3?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH