Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » end of the world-last night on bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page end of the world-last night on bloodwars
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

end of the world-last night on bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im sure most people no about the experimants being conducted in switzerland tommorow, and the possible consequences and due to one of them being a 1 in 50 000 000 chance the world will end, i just want to say goodbye to everybody.

admittidly the chance is low but id rather be safe than sorry, i dont want to be sucked into a black hole tommorow without ever getting the chance to say goodbye.

if the topic is still around tommorow night then could a mod lock it or whatever, that is if there any mods left

but anyway, see you all tommorow/ in heaven/in hell/ never going to see you again
09-09-2008 18:37 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can i know what is this experiment?Smile
09-09-2008 18:39 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are firing high energy beams in a particle accelerator at each toher in the hope of recreating a mini big bang, but it could create a black hole, it is hope that this could lead to lots of new breackthroughs so apparantly its worth it

or something like that
09-09-2008 18:43 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
tatiana

i love quantum physics ... Smile tell me more about it when it endSmile
09-09-2008 18:47 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

The black hole it would create would be too small and vanish soon. Not soon after the world ends, but soon after its birth (the black holes of course)

09-09-2008 18:59 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

RE: end of the world-last night on bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
im sure most people no about the experimants being conducted in switzerland tommorow, and the possible consequences and due to one of them being a 1 in 50 000 000 chance the world will end, i just want to say goodbye to everybody.

admittidly the chance is low but id rather be safe than sorry, i dont want to be sucked into a black hole tommorow without ever getting the chance to say goodbye.

if the topic is still around tommorow night then could a mod lock it or whatever, that is if there any mods left

but anyway, see you all tommorow/ in heaven/in hell/ never going to see you again

lol what the hell???? why u talking about this today???? man my physic teacher was also going on about this bull.. n i didnt have a clue what he was on about Frown

as for tomorrow the so called greatest science experiement (Large Hadron Collider) is not gonna offically be working or started yet... its only to test if the system is working..

and the world is not gonna be sucked in the black hole... if that happens then maybe we get to go the real vamprie world Wink

09-09-2008 19:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Lol - honestly, the youth of today - not interest in the future of mankind...

Here's a news update:- Baabooom!

Here's some dumbed down BBC programme for you nubs:- Big what?

Here's the intelligent stuff:- Brainiacs

Getting back on topic; Bob, if they create an event horizon, then wooohooo! it'll be the best & stupidest thing man has ever done. Big Grin But the chances are soooooo slim that the most probable outcome of tomorro's experiment will be a big fat nothing. The main issue with this multi-billion pound complex they have built, is that in true European Space Agency style, they haven't even tested it yet. So the whole world is likely to watch a load of highly paid science boffs sit around scratching their heads while a group of less well paid mechanics try & rapidly re-wire stuff. Tongue

But just in case; see you in the Void. I'll be the one with the contended aura, come say hello! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
09-09-2008 19:30 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

THE END IS NIGH
In lighter news it may never happen
i call world ruler if we survive
BIG IF btw
09-09-2008 19:58 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

They are firing atoms at each other and getting them to crash into each other recreating the big bang on a smaller scale, the worries are the temperatures will be higher than the earth's core and may cause an implosion just incase you were wondering.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-09-2008 20:43 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Cant really say "Its not the end of the world" now can i? Tongue

Edit: The world cant end, i dont have 2nd sniper attack yet! Frown
09-09-2008 20:49 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Yes because it's just a thesis nobody really knows what's going to happen, it was just an educated guess that it may cause an implosion.. Tongue

quote:

09-09-2008 20:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

well the way i see it theres no point in worrying.

if it goes wrong it goes wrong.

if it dosnt yaaay were still alive.

but if it does im doin some serious looting/smashing round the town for no reason lol
09-09-2008 22:00 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

well the fact is 1 in 50,000,000 chance maybe small but you no anything can happen...... we manage to fail 90% chance quests alot !!!

and then i randomly when a low pointer try a pilgrimage with only like 10% chance and pass it...Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shu: 09-09-2008 22:05.

09-09-2008 22:04 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lol everyone was going on about this in school i got loads of hugs (more than normal lol) Big Grin it was like D: but then i decided .... IMA BE THE ONLY SURVIVER Cool ill be like I am Legend o yes lmao

we wont die we're tooooo cool & BW cant die either Smile

this thing is meant to happen in january (officially) :s

if i survive all by myself Frown byyyyyyyyeeeeeee guys & gals Frown
09-09-2008 22:05 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

seriously though everyone no worries
I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL MWHAHAHA

09-09-2008 22:29 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao :p ill see you when i die of old age :p or loneliness from living by myself when im the only surviver .... me & my pet potatoe Big Grin
09-09-2008 22:33 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Tomorrow is a test run, the actual experiment is taking place a few months down the line. From as much as I could gather tomorrow there's zero risk of anything happening.

09-09-2008 23:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

i already said that XD wahey :p lol artoir you shall survive too XD lmao
09-09-2008 23:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Oddly this experiment reminds me of something I read in a Dan Brown book.... oh great now I have to go find the book....

On topic: Oh and I do believe it's a test run. Even if it does happen, the black hole would be miniscule and disappear before it could do any damage. And if i'm thinking right, it would be contained.
Darn Dan Brown...what the heck was the title of that book....could have been deception point...hm.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 09-10-2008 00:36.

09-10-2008 00:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Not more people going on about it, my girlfriend has been crying dow nteh phone to me all night...

Funny thing is my prediction will be that they simply do not have enough power, it'll cut out, the only way they could have enough power is if the event is so small, and if so then any created black holes will be unstable and fall apart, same as what happens in the air and space all the time

I for one am not worried... but it's strange how recently I've been listening to all End of the world style albums, Iced Earth's Framing Armageddon and Crucible of Man, and Judas Priest Nostradamus, maybe I am preparing myself

Your imperfection.
09-10-2008 01:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Lys this EXACT experiment was covered in Dan Brown's book, Angels and Demons Smile

09-10-2008 01:22 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

That's becasue they have been planning it for ages... If it works and the world does end I hope all reality fades and a big sign saying:

LEVEL 2

Comes up in flashing neon

Your imperfection.
09-10-2008 01:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

welllllllllll we're all still alive or it was just me & my household that survived -.- lol :p i didnt think we'd die as i stated aboooooove ^-^ o yes *hi5s everyone that posted here* some for being sooo smart O.o & then Bobalob cause he started the thread Big Grin WOO lol

talk later guys & gals Smile
09-10-2008 06:59 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

There's another 5 hours or so before they do the experiment Tongue ...

quote:

09-10-2008 07:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Clan: Source/TFE

I thought it was at 2am be4 but who knows lol

09-10-2008 08:06 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

11 AM

Your imperfection.
09-10-2008 10:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DarkDemon91

images/avatars/avatar-237.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2008
Clan: C.o.B

Wekll were all still alive to this day so its great Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol Big Grin

No Tears For The Slain.
09-10-2008 15:02 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
DarkDemon91

Wekll were all still alive to this day so its great Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol Big Grin But i think the people that are doing it if they understod if the world is going to end would they really do it just to find out how the big bang would happen and i think they would be smart enough to understand if it is made to end the world they woulded do it or even in another glaxy which is lyk strickly inpossible Big Grin so i dought it would bring a end to the world.....but maybe im wrong.....

No Tears For The Slain.
09-10-2008 15:03 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
DarkDemon91

Well were all still alive to this day so its great Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol Big Grin But i think the people that are doing it if they understod if the world is going to end would they really do it just to find out how the big bang would happen and i think they would be smart enough to understand if it is made to end the world they wouldnt do it or even in another glaxy which is lyk strickly inpossible Big Grin so i dought it would bring a end to the world.....but maybe im wrong.....But it seems it didnt Big Grin

No Tears For The Slain.
09-10-2008 15:05 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Me and my mate were talking about this last night, after it we got high and watched earth worm jim, it's a cartoon - we've all been there.

Then in this episode the earth explodes and it is re created, me and my friend just looked at each other.

baaaaaaaaaad signs lolll

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

09-10-2008 15:11 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by DarkDemon91
Wekll were all still alive to this day so its great Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol Big Grin

What the hell? Warning for multi post.

They turned it on today yes, but it'll be 3 weeks before the machine is cool enough for the actual experiment, so we may die yet. Wink
09-10-2008 15:51 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

ha how many people are being serious i for one believe it to be a huhe waste of money and time and that it wont work at all

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-10-2008 18:11 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

They have already been successful. We are discussing whether it will be the end of the world or not.

quote:

09-10-2008 18:25 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

oh rite sorry im thick Big Grin eh i dont believe it will be the end of the world not with them odds anyway

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-10-2008 18:34 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

1 in 50,000,000 chance and nobody believes it will be the end of the world, only rational theory is an implosion and it's just a hypothesis which is unproved as of yet.

quote:

09-10-2008 18:58 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

looks like i was wrong then, it wasnt the last night on bloodwars Tongue

oh well, when they try again n a few months theres another chance for the world to end

and eventualy after they done it however many times, well all die.

why did it have to be the most neutrel country of all to kill us all?
09-10-2008 19:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

We're not gonna die lol and it is not just Swiss scientists on this program there is many nationalities.

quote:

09-10-2008 19:38 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
only rational theory is an implosion and it's just a hypothesis which is unproved as of yet.

Lets hope it remains unproved Wink
09-10-2008 23:44 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
They have already been successful. We are discussing whether it will be the end of the world or not.

It nearly didn't, they calculated the energy wrong first off, only at the last minute was it corrected Big Grin twas on the news at work.

Still it may drain too much power to keep running, however the results if it does run could give a huge source of energy as by product due to each collision being 10,000 times hotter than the Suns core

Your imperfection.
09-11-2008 01:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
tatiana

if it goes wrong.. i'll call Mr Spock and asked for teleportation... or maybe Mr Scootie can come and fix it?..

really guys.. you are all in panic for nothing.. there is no danger... like lysandra said.. IF a black hole is created it would be too small to survive... it will disapear..
You should all read more about quantum physicsWink

Cheers.

T.
09-11-2008 13:44 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » end of the world-last night on bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH