Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Bloodwars IRC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Bloodwars IRC
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Bloodwars IRC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bloodwars irc is ready
irc.quakenet.org #bloodwars-uk
or http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=21
if you havent irc client

active people who want op pm me plz Smile

any sugestion or bugs in this topic plz

03-13-2007 18:15 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sticked

03-13-2007 18:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in there now... safe and sound Big Grin i love mIRC.

I have plenty of time to help op it if you wish, i have already offered my services. I also run my own games room which can be found...

#LagunaDelGoober

I'm a bit rusty on commands but still remember the basics, anyhoo, time is the commodity i have most of. Let me know Big Grin

03-14-2007 06:46 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Rienna

Registration Date: 03-23-2007

mmm, as soon as I remember the command to make my irc run two servers at once, you'll find me a permenent part of your IRC community... think of me as... a talking couch. Big Grin

03-23-2007 05:34 Rienna is offline Homepage of Rienna Search for Posts by Rienna Add Rienna to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rienna
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

/server -m server_name

Tongue

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-23-2007 14:09.

03-23-2007 14:09 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Rienna

Registration Date: 03-23-2007

lol, thanks, but by the time you replied... I'd already figured it out and taught other IRC people....

weren't you one of them?....... ?

03-26-2007 04:27 Rienna is offline Homepage of Rienna Search for Posts by Rienna Add Rienna to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rienna
DarKHearTeD

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

I know i was Tongue
03-27-2007 00:54 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Bloodwars IRC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH