Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » The craziness of the Randomiser » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The craziness of the Randomiser
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

The craziness of the Randomiser Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No this isn't a thread complaining or giving off, Just one showing different times that luck plays a big part Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=92949b7bf6

Check this out;

I had 67 Agility VS 58

I didn't miss once

Gazzer had 97 perception VS 45

And missed 50% of his shots

Also, my chance for crit hit was 34%, and 9 out of 11 attacks were crits Tongue

09-10-2008 02:59 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's the point of creating such thread? 50% of ambushes look like that... Someone's lucky and someone's not... Warning for spam. Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-10-2008 12:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » The craziness of the Randomiser

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH