Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General who do i contact? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page who do i contact? 15 Votes - Average Rating: 1.6015 Votes - Average Rating: 1.6015 Votes - Average Rating: 1.6015 Votes - Average Rating: 1.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

who do i contact? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who do I contact if most of the mods are biased? Konrad or Sushimaker? I don’t want to contact Szeszej.
Anyone should be allowed to comment on a thread if their name is mentioned …in my case, several people mentioned my name on a vote that I should not be eligible for …I do not post “spam” about Underworld, so why is my name mentioned? It’s not a joke to me …I am offended by the term spam being associated with my name …I was warned for calling people bullies but they are allowed to call me a spammer because it’s a “joke”…that’s biased since all of you are friends …sticking up for each other …so I don’t want any mods to speak to me unless it’s a new mod who is unaffiliated with any recent problems I’ve had with mods.
And before I am issued a permanent ban, I am currently waiting to trade with leisy …I owe him/her 500 pop for a perfect hunting rifle …I have 500 pop waiting to be accepted, please give that to leisy …I also borrowed a vengeful set from a clan mate …please return it to her, she’s not online to accept an offer back request

IGN: Son Of Sin
01-01-2012 22:04 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: who do i contact? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to report on mods you must pm an smod

mortis or evangelion <-- smods

to go higher i beleive you must pm szeszej

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-01-2012 22:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

following the rules is not being biased. also if you got any problem - first to contact is szeszej, if you got problems with szeszej - then Konrad or C47 maybe. also all your posts gives us reason to call you a spammer Smile it s not offensive, it s all about your threads, posts Smile ( i m not in it i m just saying what i noticed )

also what are you talking about permanent ban ? account on forum can be banned but it got nothing to account in game Smile after being banned here you can create another account on board Smile and spam again and again Smile but if you ll get banned again and again your account in game will be banned then too Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-01-2012 22:19 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try the samaritans
01-02-2012 01:04 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I wonder why people tend to post a thread asking who to contact instead of just going up the chain of command (also known as food chain).
If you have any issues with anything on the forum (I have no authority in the game) you're welcome to send me a pm. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Edit.
Would be nice if you turned this option on...
"Can members send you private messages?
Select this option if you want to allow other members to send you private messages."
You're asking who to contact but you yourself don't want to be contacted...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-02-2012 01:35 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

RE: who do i contact? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
Who do I contact if most of the mods are biased? Konrad or Sushimaker? I don’t want to contact Szeszej.
Anyone should be allowed to comment on a thread if their name is mentioned …in my case, several people mentioned my name on a vote that I should not be eligible for …I do not post “spam” about Underworld, so why is my name mentioned? It’s not a joke to me …I am offended by the term spam being associated with my name …I was warned for calling people bullies but they are allowed to call me a spammer because it’s a “joke”…that’s biased since all of you are friends …sticking up for each other …so I don’t want any mods to speak to me unless it’s a new mod who is unaffiliated with any recent problems I’ve had with mods.
And before I am issued a permanent ban, I am currently waiting to trade with leisy …I owe him/her 500 pop for a perfect hunting rifle …I have 500 pop waiting to be accepted, please give that to leisy …I also borrowed a vengeful set from a clan mate …please return it to her, she’s not online to accept an offer back request

tl;dr, you're a douchebag.

and youve been warned. popeye2k8

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 01-14-2012 19:42.

01-14-2012 19:42 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

son of sin...

spam can also b interpreted as unnecessary threads/post...

this being an example of one....

u could have for instance,sent a message to a clan member or a highly ranked player...or the mods....(or me for instance who told u the last time to message me if u had a problem) asking the same thing

this thread is unecessary in my eyes...hence people get this opinion.

i told u in a previous thread do not take offence to what people say here....the game is fun. People are not here to scrutinize u or 'bully' u.

another example of spam is this very post as i could have clearly sent u this as a pm...

do u understand what i mean?
01-14-2012 20:43 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

ok...your signature automatically alienates all of us....thats my first point.

on to my second point......mods are here to keep the forum clean and free from spam as much as possible, also to protect all other users from bad links from people and make sure people stick to the rules.......

so technically we are the forum police if you want to look at it that way. we look after threads and users.

all you had to do is look through the forum for this thread

who is who

in the rules and regulations section.

if you disagree with warnings then pm the mods who gave them most of the time we are more than happy to discuss it. we are only human we make mistakes.

i have taken off warnings before now because i realised i was wrong when i spoke to the user.

01-14-2012 21:05 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

I think if Son of Sin doesn't want to be a part of that vote then everyone could be nice enough to not vote on him at all if he feels offended by it.

I feel that the mods can be a little confused about the rules sometimes when they can't decide on how to interpret them as I lost an auction because of that but overall they are ok.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bladerunner: 01-14-2012 21:09.

01-14-2012 21:08 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Bladerunner
I feel that the mods can be a little confused about the rules sometimes when they can't decide on how to interpret them as I lost an auction because of that but overall they are ok.

Report such cases to the super moderators. That'll prevent such things from happening in the future.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-15-2012 09:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

this thread proves that you spam, its a pointless thread, all your doing is ranting because people dont like the posts and thread you start, you say its not spam, the rest of the game says it is...whos wrong?

take a look at yourself
and then shut up

IGN: acidic shots
01-15-2012 20:22 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General who do i contact?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH