Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » THIS is why players quit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THIS is why players quit 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

THIS is why players quit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1b3aaf0b84

what the flying testicle is that about?????

retirement aint far away now, cant remember the last time i was part of a fair expo, with expos being the only thing keeping me in the game, maybe its time to go

IGN: acidic shots
01-03-2012 17:13 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bah, I have been on 1 Basilisk, 1 Medusa and 1 Arachne recently (the Arachne was mine).

All three were failed.

It happens, not a reason for retiring mate Smile This used to happen a LOT with the twins by the way before, and when everyone got really strong, teams used to take them down in 2-3 rounds.

This is just Act 3 making them stronger again, and the infernal screams have always been the biggest risk with the twins.
01-03-2012 19:45 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We had a golem the other day that froze us for about 3 rounds. I havnt seen that for a while either but it's damn annoying il give it that.

It just makes me angry tbh and I have to ignore the game for a while n come back the next day
01-03-2012 19:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Meh if you quit because of that then this isn't the game for you Tongue

It happens tons. Annoying yes but so is failing to upgrade with bloodstones like 5x in a row at 80%.

This game is just annoying but if it was easy then accomplishments would not feel as accomplished etc and then whats the point? Its why this game is addicting.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-03-2012 19:51 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

this is the just another nail in my already overcroweded coffin

i burned through 30 ls taking my deadly bandanna of shepherd from good to --------- yea, still at good

i cant remember going on an expo where we got the right mob or at least didnt get some complete pants like this

i see devs making changes to players items and such all the time to make the game more challenging, its been said SO many times the twins are over powered, does anything get done about it? my ballsac does it!

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 01-06-2012 10:51.

01-03-2012 21:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » THIS is why players quit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH