Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Murderous Knife of Clan (+2) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Murderous Knife of Clan (+2)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Murderous Knife of Clan (+2) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Murderous Knife of Clan (+2) CLOSE

One-handed weapon

Damage: 7 - 8

Effects: Hit +6, AGILITY +5, chance for critical hit +10 %, all weapons damage +4, CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +8, PERCEPTION +5, TOUGHNESS +6, LUCK +1, chance to hit with melee weapon -9,
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 31, AGILITY: 37, INTELLIGENCE: 14, KNOWLEDGE: 13

Selling price: 58 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 72, Mana 259

how much is worth?

Solmyr

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Solmyr: 05-11-2007 14:02.

05-11-2007 14:01 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

show on +5

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
05-11-2007 15:08 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Solmyr

Thread Starter Thread Started by Solmyr
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Murderous Knife of Clan (+4) CLOSE

One-handed weapon

Damage: 9 - 10

Effects: Hit +7, AGILITY +6, chance for critical hit +16 %, all weapons damage +5, CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +11, PERCEPTION +7, TOUGHNESS +9, LUCK +2, chance to hit with melee weapon -10
Requirements: LEVEL: 40, STRENGTH: 44, AGILITY: 49, INTELLIGENCE: 18, KNOWLEDGE: 17

Selling price: 75 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 152, Mana 519

Solmyr

05-12-2007 12:19 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Solmyr

Thread Starter Thread Started by Solmyr

up

Solmyr

05-16-2007 14:27 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Murderous Knife of Clan (+2)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH