Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » two teams, one MOB??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page two teams, one MOB???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

two teams, one MOB??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm curious how two teams can be fighting the same MOB at the same time?

I just ended up facing a sphinx in Desert Ephermeh II, got whooped by it, but when I checked the expo page straight after it said that the sphinx is now dead!!!
how can this be?
if there is only one sphinx in that location, how can two teams face it at the same time?

01-06-2012 16:27 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: two teams, one MOB??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is wierd but it happens, if you had won you both teams would have killed the sphinx

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-06-2012 16:30 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: two teams, one MOB??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this has been discussed b4

we got the sfinx btw Wink

the way the system see's it we ddint fight at same time

you fought first got beat
then we came along and won.

ill try find the thread where this was talked about

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-06-2012 16:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
this has been discussed b4

we got the sfinx btw Wink

the way the system see's it we ddint fight at same time

you fought first got beat
then we came along and won.

ill try find the thread where this was talked about

It was my thread from like a year ago Ba, and actually you could have both killed it.

Everyone has the same chance to get each of the mobs there isn't a que from what I remember

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-06-2012 16:40.

01-06-2012 16:37 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm, I suppose that makes some kind of sense Foxy, but it still seems pretty odd to me

and Ba'al, if what you say is true, that would mean that the MOB you faced was determined by the outcome of my expo... I find it very difficult to believe or accept that that would be written into the system... (and congrat's on the win, I'm glad someone did...)

01-06-2012 16:54 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for what I know 2 team can get the same mob and both win. The trick was exploited sharing the spawn of a sphinx for instance, and starting 2 expos at the same time, with 2 teams having 50% chances of finding one sphinx.
01-06-2012 18:42 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » two teams, one MOB???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH