Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Overpriced auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Overpriced auctions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Attention Overpriced auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Am i the only one who thinks theres not enough being done about these and quick enough?

Just a couple as examples

Circlet of the Shepherd (+3) 1 43 / 10 / 5 / 0 / 0 2012-01-07
11:10:42 - Not finished yet but will be reported

Serrated Thunderfist of Courage (+4) 1 10 / 3 / 19 / 0 / 0 2011-12-28
09:29:53 - Reported and still nothing done about it

Doesnt the "Report Auction" symbol change when the auctions reset? There certainly isnt the right amount of people getting the punishment compared to the amount of pushing going on

Edit: If its been discussed before its irrelevant im talking about the most recent

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-07-2012 11:14.

01-07-2012 11:12 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Overpriced auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes it has been discussed b4

only a day or 2 ago in this section

and yes its bloody stupid once the auction has finished report or i will

best thing we can do is to keep a constant eye on the auctions and report everyone of them thats a complete "push"

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-07-2012 11:19 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then i will take it up on that thread, im sure i searched :/

Sorry mods please close or delete

01-07-2012 11:37 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Overpriced auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH