Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 69220; 74918; 24143 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 69220; 74918; 24143 7 Votes - Average Rating: 9.147 Votes - Average Rating: 9.147 Votes - Average Rating: 9.147 Votes - Average Rating: 9.14
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

69220; 74918; 24143 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 69220
Login Kreepz
Posta FoXeS V3.0

ID 74918
Login mcjakey
Posta mcjakey

ID 24143
Login duanetomber
Posta duaneup

Multiaccounts.

01-07-2012 15:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: boot camp

Re: 69220; 74918; 24143 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me and my brothers play this game as we enjoy it soo how is it fair to ban us because we use the same ip this sucks Frown

01-07-2012 15:56 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, you, your brother and... ? there are three accounts banned.

01-07-2012 16:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
duanetomber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have two younger brothers who play and it was good that we found a game we could all play but now we've been banned....

01-07-2012 16:23 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Your logging times do not look like there were three people playing. The account duanetomber has never been reported as playing from one IP and despite it all there has been some seriously suspicious trade activtity going on between all three accounts.

01-07-2012 22:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
duanetomber

you know what it doesnt matter i'll just stick to my xbox atleast i cant get banned for my brothers playing on the same ip

01-07-2012 23:36 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 69220; 74918; 24143

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH