Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 76773; 78691 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 76773; 78691 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

76773; 78691 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 76773
Login alexandrua
Posta AlexandruA

ID 78691
Login djdogy
Posta Subzero

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

01-07-2012 15:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol,
That`s a mistake Happy . It`s been declared a long time ago that we play from the same computer from time to time.. And i think there is no suspicious activity between tthe accounts. What do you want us to do if we go out and drink and come home to the same computer / play from the same mobile phone

oh yeah and if you check the server logs there are times when we both play at the exact same time from different IPs

Oh yeah and that premium comes from different people - do you want us to bring proof from a bank?

We had some auctions where we both bidded on the same object without knowing - how can you explain that, who would bid against himself - a gunner and a hunter wanting a ring of luck to merge bat maybe?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Alexandrua: 01-07-2012 17:51.

01-07-2012 17:35 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can vouch for this, i know for a fact there different people

IGN: acidic shots
01-07-2012 17:47 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

The logs seem to confirm your version, account unbanned now.

01-07-2012 22:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

Thank you! do you need any proof so this doesn`t happen again?
01-07-2012 22:42 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 76773; 78691

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH