Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Clan building - The Sewers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan building - The Sewers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Clan building - The Sewers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SEWERS
The old sewers is interconnected with the ancient catacombs that stretch under the whole City.
Next level
Effects: you can use it once every 14 days, works only on squares in zones 1-3, ignores square protection period (after a finished siege and after a cancelled siege), allows you to besiege people on vacation mode, allows you to besiege banned players (if the ban lasts for more than a week), maximum number of attackers in a siege: 15, maximum number of defenders in a siege: 20
Construction time: 5 day(s)
Required number of builders: 3
Required level of builders: 70

Once that is built does it give the option to spy said banned or vactationed player?

Didnt know whether this should be in Game System as its kind of a suggestion if this isnt the way Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-08-2012 12:43.

01-08-2012 12:38 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Spy? No
Siege? Yes

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-08-2012 12:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shouldnt we be able to Spy the square now though? Pointless being able to siege a square if you dont know whether its worth it no?

01-08-2012 12:43 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

That's the risk no? Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-08-2012 12:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap

Unless the person is in top 50 then it aint no risk lol

Just thought having that option would be good to spy would be good as if someone in your clan gets banned and you dont know what theyre squares like then you cant exactly offer it around in case its awful Tongue

01-08-2012 12:48 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Clan building - The Sewers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH