Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Song of A Drunken Soul » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Song of A Drunken Soul 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

The Song of A Drunken Soul Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love zark, Oh yes I do,
I'm bunged up, and I can't Poo.
Hespera she's a lady, of Mystery,
I'd like to take her, for a cup of tea...

There was a man name Angelis,
Rumour has it, he has Syphilis.
Hespera didn't like him, very much,
Thought he was fit, but he wasn't butch.

We're all just playing... the game,
Cos we're all after... the fame.
I want the number one.. Spot,
Which Cesarz, has already got...

Hayz and Stallis, two generations,
But they're equally fit, in my imagination.
Scillage, Mister Supermoderator,
He's as cheesy, as the Terminator...

Blod, Azz and Vlade have crazy agility,
They always mock, my abilityyyy.
King, Bez and Diablo have crazy perception,
Makes it impossible, for an interception..

We're all runnin low on bloood,
Maybe we all should..
Build hospitals or farm,
Either way, it'd do no harm..

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 09-14-2008 05:13.

09-14-2008 04:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol nice one Smile

09-14-2008 09:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AMAZING
09-14-2008 09:11 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Big Grin lmao ... me n Hayz are cracking up, nice one arty ..

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-14-2008 09:51 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

very good mate really brill

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-14-2008 09:52 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lmao XD i didnt see this til Stallis showed me :p veryy nice arty Big Grin
09-14-2008 11:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

rofl.. really good one Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-14-2008 11:32 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I approve... now we just need metallica to sing it

Your imperfection.
09-14-2008 11:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

Eugh Can I get a ban from the boards between the hours of 12am to 5am on saturday and sunday mornings lol

09-14-2008 15:40 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

HAHA. Lmao, haven't had anything quite as funny as this since this guy at my school sent me a message about that black hole thing saying that if it did happen I have been an angel XD HAHA.

PS. You put it in the wrong place Wink Moved now.

09-14-2008 15:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LOL nooooo arty you cant be banned we wouldnt laugh as much then XD lol na its cool :p whens the next one Wink
09-14-2008 16:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

You are quite entertaining between those hours so no, no banning of Artoir!

09-14-2008 16:38 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

lol.. ya he is a drunken nub after all.. whens the next one? hurry hurryy!!! i dun like waiting Frown

09-14-2008 17:20 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

I cant write another song of a drunken soul until I'm drunk again, gimme a few days

09-14-2008 17:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol next saturday it is then Wink
09-14-2008 17:59 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Eugh Can I get a ban from the boards between the hours of 12am to 5am on saturday and sunday mornings lol

No because then we'd have nothing to laugh at...LOL. And great song by the way.
@Raxis: i so agree that we should give this to metallica...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-14-2008 18:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

RE: The Song of A Drunken Soul Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I love zark, Oh yes I do [...]

lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

09-20-2008 14:29 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Song of A Drunken Soul

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH