Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » when new server beggins ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page when new server beggins ? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
neamtu

images/avatars/avatar-1029.png

Registration Date: 12-10-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

when new server beggins ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new server like underworld or necropolis ? will be fun and i will be the first one who will join ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by neamtu: 01-12-2012 21:54.

01-12-2012 21:54 neamtu is offline Search for Posts by neamtu Add neamtu to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of neamtu: ohl.christian@yahoo.com
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: KhOrNe

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This has been post many time before, I would also join a new necro and buy premium on day 1, but apparently the uk servers are not popular enough to justify a new server.
Its a real shame.
01-12-2012 21:59 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Each server has to reach a set number of active players before a new server is added. R1/2UK have been underpopulated for some time now, I really don't see a new server being added. At least not in the near future. As Drunken said, it's been discussed and discussed, but we always get the same answer.

01-12-2012 22:10 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
neamtu

images/avatars/avatar-1029.png

Registration Date: 12-10-2011
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by neamtu

i would like to beggin one ^^

01-12-2012 22:30 neamtu is offline Search for Posts by neamtu Add neamtu to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of neamtu: ohl.christian@yahoo.com
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: KhOrNe

Our only chance to get a new server is to make the current ones grow. Tell your friends to play and vote/rate bw here:

http://www.toprpgames.com/view.php?view=1498
01-12-2012 22:43 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

I am not aware of any current advertising for the game. As I have said before, in order to get more players, we need to tell people about bws.

So, it is everyone's duty to spread via word of mouth etc Smile

01-12-2012 22:59 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » when new server beggins ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH