Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » looking to buy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page looking to buy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

looking to buy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ring/Signet/Bracelet of blood

Ring/Signet/Bracelet of bat

willin to pay a ss 4 startin bid willing to pay up 1 ss and one merge stone 4 each item and will pay more if i have to

i will pay alot for these's items and i have the stones to pay you striaght away aswell which is a bonus 4 you right ?

would rather u pm in game under the same name. dont ask me to offer you a price just tell me your price and we will go from there

cheers sparxs Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 09-15-2008 22:25.

09-15-2008 22:06 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

come on ppl some1 must have these

ok i really need so ill pay 2 ss 4 EACH item how that sound ?
09-16-2008 02:34 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by sparxs
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CAN SOME ONE CLOSE THIS PLEASE

I DONT NEED TO BUY THEM ITEMS ANYMORE
09-16-2008 02:47 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread closed on request.

01-14-2010 13:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » looking to buy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH