Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good bandanna Of precognition +1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good bandanna Of precognition +1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 12-12-2011
Race in game: Cursed One

Good bandanna Of precognition +1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Bandanna of Precognition (+1) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 15
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +3, maximum damage of all weapons +5, APPEARANCE +8, PERCEPTION +21, chance to hit with melee weapons -53
Requirements: LEVEL: 48 (55), STRENGTH: 43 (49), APPEARANCE: 22 (25)
Value: 49 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 439, Mana 1110

Make me an offer in game: fizzy boy
01-15-2012 23:15 12345 is offline Search for Posts by 12345 Add 12345 to your Buddy List
Falek

Registration Date: 03-31-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still actually? Does nick dont exist in game anymore

04-06-2012 11:59 Falek is offline Search for Posts by Falek Add Falek to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fizzy Boy is not a name present on UW, please update with the correct information. 24 hours to change.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

04-07-2012 10:28 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

This thread was made in January, he's deleted the account with the bandanna..

Thanks for the update ill close - iCreed

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
04-07-2012 10:41 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good bandanna Of precognition +1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH