Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 55884; 79155; 30739; 14610; 79177 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 55884; 79155; 30739; 14610; 79177 11 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.3611 Votes - Average Rating: 8.36
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

55884; 79155; 30739; 14610; 79177 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 55884
Login blood-boy
Character blood-boy

ID 79155
Login fishyy
Character IproX physical

ID 30739
Login destroyer
Character taylor boy

ID 14610
Login bogul
Character bogul

ID 79177
Login random123
Character ima kill you

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

01-16-2012 09:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
bogul19

Registration Date: 01-16-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: deathnote

Re: 55884; 79155; 30739; 14610; 79177 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we aint multiaccounts we are all family!
01-16-2012 15:52 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Five member of you family play and none of you thought about reporting that fact?

01-16-2012 18:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
bogul19

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i didnt think we'd have to report us being related
01-16-2012 18:41 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
The Assassin

images/avatars/avatar-1027.jpg

Registration Date: 01-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: SOLO

quote:
Originally posted by bogul19
i didnt think we'd have to report us being related

I think he means report that you are using more than 1 account on the same IP

Or is it from the same computer ? Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Assassin: 01-16-2012 19:05.

01-16-2012 19:04 The Assassin is offline Search for Posts by The Assassin Add The Assassin to your Buddy List
bogul19

it's from the same ip, i go round my cuzin's house alot and they come to mine, so we are alway's on the same ip near enough or same computer
01-16-2012 19:19 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
The Assassin

Yeah thats what he means by having to report it,
cause by that it seems like a multi-account
01-16-2012 19:39 The Assassin is offline Search for Posts by The Assassin Add The Assassin to your Buddy List
bogul19

yeah i guess but i didnt know you had to report it:/
01-16-2012 19:51 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
The Assassin

Well i cant do anything about it, im just telling you what it looks like from the
top man's point of view.
01-16-2012 19:55 The Assassin is offline Search for Posts by The Assassin Add The Assassin to your Buddy List
bogul19

yeah i get what you mean
01-16-2012 19:56 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
The Assassin

My sugestion is to restart the game.

And if more are made / playing from same computer report it all.
01-16-2012 19:59 The Assassin is offline Search for Posts by The Assassin Add The Assassin to your Buddy List
bogul19

too long to start again took me ages to get where i was lmao
01-16-2012 20:01 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

Ha ha, laughable! I can vouch.

Me (ign: Kraftie), Aaron992, Bogul and terminator3 are brothers living in the same house. Same Ip, same provider.

Blood-boy, iprox physical, are our cousins that are also the same ip, server wise.

Ima kill you I have no idea

but sparxz leader of vault 13 clan can tell you at least most as he knows me from school and we haven't played on the same ip since we left sixth form x years ago.
That and he has seen me and my brothers IRL and has messaged us individually IG too.
01-16-2012 20:23 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

Its Hell shadow Szeszej i know blood-boy and he's cousins they are related so bogul is beening trueful but bogul as assassin said you should of reported all accounts i know szeszej can be blunt about this but hes only trying to keep game safe and hes only doing his job Smile

and ima kill you not even i know him :S

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-17-2012 00:03.

01-17-2012 00:01 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

But they don't use IP all the time so how would you put it? We dont live in the same house.

When I used the premier inn/Mcdonalds wifi and someone else had also used it to play bloodwars previously would I get banned for being on that IP even though I didnt know them?
01-17-2012 10:22 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Additional accounts banned:

ID 18587
Login bosh
Character terminator3

ID 79133
Login jack_10
Character chucky

ID 12004
Login kraftie
Character kraftie

ID 15017
Login samuraisam21
Character aaron992

That's 9 accounts in total and honestly I don't think you have that many cousins/brothers. If you don't know who "ima kill you" is you might want to ask blood-boy, taylor boy or IproX physical, they have been logging from the same PC. My guess is there are a maximum of 3 or 4 people playing all of these accounts.

01-17-2012 10:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 79139
Login abc123
Character amber jr

ID 79243
Login blt123
Character the source

ID 79858
Login courtneyreid1994
Character Blood-Boys Wife x

Even more accounts, this time mainly connected to blood-boy

01-17-2012 11:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

WTF try me. I have had one account this whole game!
I told you ask sparkz I havent spoke to him about it or played on the same IP so hes a reasonable source. And like he I said hes SEEN US INDIVIDUALLY do you not reador do you just want to ban people?

Whats more why would I have a multi account and NOT trade items or stones? You CAN check that.

And why cant I have that many brothers or cousins my mum alone has 8 children not everybody has a universal family.

Ahh this is so annoying its not like my Nan had 43 gran-children or anything your family is just a lie to jupe account
01-17-2012 11:03 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I could believe IF you reported playing from the same IP. Even if YOU don't have more than one account there are some people ON THE SAME PC (yes the system can detect if it's the same PC too) who do. Without any kind of report I cannot treat you individually.

01-17-2012 11:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Im pretty sure me and Bogul reported ages ago which I why we wern't banned before I suppose. So then you should know that we rarely go on the same laptop in one day. The occasion were boguls signed on and I want to check for auctions and cant be asked to get another laptop I'll use his but generally its all seperate especially involving me. I suppose the question is how do I get unbanned?
01-17-2012 11:24 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
ID 79139
Login abc123
Character amber jr

ID 79243
Login blt123
Character the source

ID 79858
Login courtneyreid1994
Character Blood-Boys Wife x

Even more accounts, this time mainly connected to blood-boy

kraftie to be fair if there 9+ accounts playing it will be blood-boy getting members into my friends clan HOWL cuz there low but TBH szeszej is only banned all of you cuz hes right you can have that meny people in one family specially on Same IP so ethier get over it and start again or leave the game its simple.

even if szeszej asks sparks its not gonna change you many only have one account but blood-boy and the rest must of been on the same IP or this wouldent of happend Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-17-2012 13:57.

01-17-2012 13:55 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
bogul19

well they all live in the same house so it's gunna be on the same ip address but there's a couple i dont even know on there now
01-17-2012 14:21 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

bogul if blood-boy dident think about reporting them they should get banned read BW REGULATIONS that clearly says you can only have one character on each realm onless you have a GF/BF or Sister's/Brothers on same IP and if you do and they play too report as useing same IP ive had to do it and i can show you the email i got of sezeszj Smile

and after all you do sign a contract applying that you will use this game probably
by accepting REGULATIONS Smile

And here's the list punishment
2. Accounts.

a. Multi account - permanent ban/account deletetion
Exceptions:
- entering an account to send a character on vacation
- after sending a report to the operator it is allowed for two people to play from the same IP address

b. Account sitting - ban (48h to permanent)
c. Account commerce - permanent ban
d. Offensive nickname - nickname change + 5 day ban
e. Pushing - ban (7 days to permanent)

ohh and sezeszj i have different email so should i report again with new email?

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-17-2012 14:42.

01-17-2012 14:34 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
bogul19

well i cant make him report it, but shouldn't mean i should get banned cozs i log in everywhere mate's house, my house, all 3 of my auntie's house literally everywhere i can i log in, i started this like 4 year's and abit ago and ive never had a problem with multi account with me and my oldest brother (kraftie)

and i was 13 when i started i never read anything in my life lmao,,, but i did read them earlier but i think they have got more precise then they was 4 and abit year's ago lol
01-17-2012 14:45 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
well i cant make him report it, but shouldn't mean i should get banned cozs i log in everywhere mate's house, my house, all 3 of my auntie's house literally everywhere i can i log in, i started this like 4 year's and abit ago and ive never had a problem with multi account with me and my oldest brother (kraftie)

and i was 13 when i started i never read anything in my life lmao,,, but i did read them earlier but i think they have got more precise then they was 4 and abit year's ago lol

Well you should of reported you and kraftie even if you dont know cuz s**t like this can happen and other reason why it could of happend because if you keep logging off to let your brother on even 5 - 15 mins this can happen

01-17-2012 14:59 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
bogul19

quote:
Originally posted by kraftie
Im pretty sure me and Bogul reported ages ago?

as my brother said i thought we was
01-17-2012 15:08 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kraftie
Im pretty sure me and Bogul reported ages ago?

as my brother said i thought we was

Yes but sezeszj can tell you he did or not wait for him

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-17-2012 15:28.

01-17-2012 15:13 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
bogul19

well gunna have to wait and see, cant do nothing till he reply's anyway
01-17-2012 15:15 bogul19 is offline Search for Posts by bogul19 Add bogul19 to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Well I trade accounts and got banned , knew only 2 out of 7 accounts (mine and then one i trade for) and my old and new acc were over lvl 70...'

Tho there is regulation about reporting multi acc on same ip :/

So I know how this feels and best of luck sorting this out

Bat.

01-17-2012 16:07 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

kraftie has been around for ages, i remember him being in the family of darkness with me when i was nottslad roughly 3 years ago, as for the other players i cant say i know the, spoke to them or even know they existed (bar bogul)

knowing krafties existance for so long im firm in my belief hes not a multi accounter, why would he start that now after so much time??

sorry boss dude, but this time it looks like you got it wrong

IGN: acidic shots
01-17-2012 20:25 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Its not me really Ive been caught in the crossfire and any non believers of my family can add me on facebook [Kyle kraftie Taylor] theres a wedding photo of us in pink and thats not half of our family altogether.

Only four accounts happen under our roof!

But in my cousins house thats where the dupes happened and because obviously being familly we go to eachothers houses and have logged on to bloodwars its pretty much caused this whole problem starting dragging me down.

Thank you for your support everyone
01-17-2012 21:53 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry but as much as I looked I couldn't find anything in the logs that would allow me to treat some of these accounts individually.

However, you can appeal after 30 days and then we'll see what we can do.

01-19-2012 13:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

this is madness, no wonder players quit, at least 1 genuine and honest player has been banned here and theres no way you can have concrete evidence to support this ban as im willing to state my life that such evidence is non existant

IGN: acidic shots
01-19-2012 15:52 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

Szeszej,

i beg u to reconsider krafties account.i have been in the same clan with him a few times and firmly believe that he is not a 'multi-accounter'.

plz check all his logs ,auction activity and i believe that there will b no suspicious activity present.
01-19-2012 19:05 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
under taker

Registration Date: 08-25-2011
Clan: Sanitarium

Re: 55884; 79155; 30739; 14610; 79177 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi its blood-boy i only have my account iprox has most of them blood-boys wife x is my gf which lives with me chucky is my younger brother i dont know the rest that were said only kraftie, bogul which are my cousins

01-21-2012 15:22 under taker is offline Search for Posts by under taker Add under taker to your Buddy List
blood-boy2
unregistered

look at my attachment then say were lying is rather annoying being called a Lier when your not just people being stupid :@

blood-boy2 has attached this image (reduced version):
me and fam.jpg

02-14-2012 12:51
blood-boy2
unregistered

blood-boy2 has attached this image (reduced version):
me and fam.jpg

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by blood-boy2: 02-14-2012 13:00.

02-14-2012 12:54
Szeszej
Administrator

Character kraftie unbanned after the appeal. This is the only character for which it was possible it was not a part of any multi-account.

For the rest of you guys all I can say is if you still want to play this game just create new accounts and this time report any cases of playing from the same IP. I will not unban any other character from the lists above.

03-04-2012 17:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 55884; 79155; 30739; 14610; 79177

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH