Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL 17383 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 17383 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

17383 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 17383
Login Jackel
Character Jackel

Lying to the administration and thus coming into other player's possession of items. For now permanent ban.

Connected with Missing items

PM from Jackel:

Hi there,

one of my clans members has gone inactive while holding some clan items. The players name is Kqr on the Necropolis server

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=5529

As you can see he has been inactive since december the 12th. He came into the possesion of the items during a big war between the top 2 clans on the Necropolis server. He had to be kicked from the clan around the 24th of december to make room because of a siege.

We have been hoping he would come back online but with the time past now it doesnt seem likely. We all knew his wife has been sick for a while and there was something wrong with her eyes. She was also ment to have an operation somewhere in the beginning of december. This might be one of the factors in Kqr's inactivity. Whatever the case I think I can safely ask for the items transfer now seeing the amount of time passed.

As to the clan items they are:

Good Silver Tie of Luck
Legendary Perfect Bony Club

If you would be so kind to return these items to my account on the Necropolis server:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=17383

Or if Im not online and you need to make the trade one of my clans deputies Nestea or Ichor are online then Smile

Thank you for your time and understanding. If you do not agree that enough time has passed and the player might still come back in the near future then we respect that, however we would like to state that these items are currently replaced with lesser ones in the clans armoury and disadvantage my clan. So please consider stroking your generous heart for us on this one Smile

01-17-2012 09:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jackel

images/avatars/avatar-669.jpg

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanitarium

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How was this lying?
01-17-2012 09:29 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
Jackel

Re: 17383 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have Leg. Perfect Bony 2 times and both I got from the same players. He was holding one of them.

And the Good Silver was part of a trade but he was also holding it and he had been holding it for a long time back then. He was a very trusted player of my clan back then. And actually the day he dissapaired was the day he was going to do take the clan treasury from me.
01-17-2012 09:32 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As far as I can see player kqr bought the silver tie in an auction for 100k, I'm yet to confirm that the bony club was dropped by him, but if what I've learned about the amulet is true then it is hardly necessary.

01-17-2012 09:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jackel

Re: 17383 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any of the old Medea Dragons clan members can back me up here?
01-17-2012 09:33 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
dragonwaffle

images/avatars/avatar-681.gif

Registration Date: 02-09-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [SAN]

hmm very strange thing this is. But this thing with Kqr happend long time ago no this isn't from december this year is it ??? since nestea and ichor left the clan a good while back so why would you state them as deputies ??

01-17-2012 09:43 dragonwaffle is offline Search for Posts by dragonwaffle Add dragonwaffle to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Clan: Khorne

It was a long time ago and I can't remember details around it. My replay wont bring any light into this exept that I think Jackel is one of the most honest players here on the server and I need to say that even if it will cost me a warning.

Somewere there must have been a missunderstanding. Either by Kqr or Jackel. I can't belive that non of them is lying.

turn on - tune in - drop out
01-17-2012 09:52 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
Jackel

quote:
Originally posted by dragonwaffle
hmm very strange thing this is. But this thing with Kqr happend long time ago no this isn't from december this year is it ??? since nestea and ichor left the clan a good while back so why would you state them as deputies ??

Well I dont remember the exact date but it happened during the first war between what is now SS and WJS. Back when I was leader of Medeas Dragons. I think it was about 1,5 years ago? Like fall of 2010 or something like that... Or was it the beginning of 2011? I dont know...

But the date doesnt matter. If the designers have any doubts what so ever about anything I stated they can ask me anything they want and Im sure we will bring this to a good ending Smile

Altough Ill need a good cop of coffee to wake me up before I start puzzling that deep into my memory Tongue
01-17-2012 10:03 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It was January 2011. Hopefuly kqr will be online soon so we can hear his version of the story.

01-17-2012 10:09 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jackel

You see? Just all stay calm and Szeszej, Kqr and myself can trace back in our footsteps and see where the problem is Smile
01-17-2012 10:14 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
kqr

images/avatars/avatar-576.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

Jackel was my clan leader, the two items in question one was dropped by me second was bought by me. I didn't sell it to the clan though I always left it in the CA for everyone to use, hence maybe the misunderstanding.

I must say that what Jackel says about my reasons of me leaving are accurate and I think bearing in mind how long ago it was and a constant presence of items in CA and no chance of speaking to me, he might have mistaken the items for clan items.

I think Jackel is more than trust worthy and his ban, or losing my items I would prefer the later, as I think it was an honest mistake on his part.

01-17-2012 10:15 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Jackel

Thanks mate Smile

Still you bought the LP Bony? Then were did the 2nd one go that came from Living_Death? As Im very sure he gave me one in trade for not having to pay contribution to the clan which was ehhh.... 1k a week? Dont remember... Or 1200 a week or something

As for the Silver I dont know anything at this moment. But if you would like we can grab a beer and discuss that matter Smile Im sure I had "some" reason or assumption to do what I did
01-17-2012 10:21 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
Jackel

Also if Im not mistaken the items are still in the clan. Altough it went to a new clan but with the same players since Im not the leader anymore
01-17-2012 10:27 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The club currently in possession by The Juggernaut belonged to kqr.

01-17-2012 10:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jackel

Jugger is the new leader. Its kind chaotic now but some items are carried by me that belong to the clan, some items that are mine are carried by Scratch and Jugger etc.

Anyway I now remember I traded the Good Silver of Luck for a Good Emerald of Luck. Kqr is welcome to have the Good Emerald of Luck in return as its currently worth more then the Good Silver of Luck since I had a buyer for it just 2 days ago.

Or

I can do my very best to get a Good Silver of Luck that he can have or give him any other item he should desire to have instead
01-17-2012 10:34 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
Jackel

Hey mate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good to have you back on board Smile Luckly the clan this hold the LP Bony. As for the Silver like I said on the forum I traded it. Fury is very eager to buy it and you could get like 120k for it from him while the Good Silver would be worth like 50k right now.

However!

Like I wrote if you dont want the Good Emerald I can try my very best to get you back the Good Silver or replace it with another item Smile

Grrr..... stupid internet. Im not going to delete this post but this should have been in an message I was writing to Krq which I have open in another window.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jackel: 01-17-2012 10:42.

01-17-2012 10:41 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
kqr

I don't mind ether way

01-17-2012 10:41 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

OK, as I can see this was an honest mistake by Jackel, but it was still a mistake. You have been using items of quite some worth for over a year now and it is still considered pushing. However if you give back the two items to kqr I can shorten the ban, it will still be quite severe, but it won't be permanent. Are we in an agreement on this?

01-17-2012 10:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Jackel

Yes Smile

Btw Krq if you choose another item then the Good Emerald just write me an PM ok? Ill handle it right after the bann. And if you want the Emerald then ehhh.... either Sz can take it from me if I have it(have no clue if I do) or contact Jugger, Scratch or whoever is currently holding it for the clan
01-17-2012 10:44 Jackel is offline Search for Posts by Jackel Add Jackel to your Buddy List
kqr

I got to the bottom of my items beeing gone, so that sounds good to me. Thanks

01-17-2012 10:45 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
kqr

Can be original items, if silver is a problem emerald is fine. Can wait after ban or before to get them. I is not fussed. Thank you Szeszej.

01-17-2012 10:51 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

So it is done, if you don't want to wait until the end of the ban I can transfer the items myself.

01-17-2012 11:03 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
kqr

If you can transfer them when you find a bit of time that would be great. Thank's

01-17-2012 11:12 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » PUSH/PULL 17383

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH