Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Question? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Question? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Question? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hasent polish done act 3 on tutorials and would there be anywhere to go to find out alittle bit about act 3 before a advance i only have one more level

01-17-2012 14:54 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Question? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://wiki.bloodwars.interia.pl/index.p...odWars_Tutorial

all the act 3 info has big red shiny "NEW" beside them

your gunna have to translate them though

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-17-2012 15:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Thread Starter Thread Started by Xx-Shane-xX
RE: Question? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
http://wiki.bloodwars.interia.pl/index.p...odWars_Tutorial

all the act 3 info has big red shiny "NEW" beside them

your gunna have to translate them though

Thanks bal Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-18-2012 01:15.

01-17-2012 15:08 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

up

Is there anyway to change my board name?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-18-2012 01:14.

01-18-2012 01:13 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks I was wandering when they would update it.

01-18-2012 01:21 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
Thanks I was wandering when they would update it.

Update it this question ive just asked cuz i could do with changeing my board name to Xx-Shane-xX

01-18-2012 01:22 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Yes, its possible to change it if it's really necessary. Send me PM

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-19-2012 09:46 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Xx-Shane-xX

Thanks to mortis changing my board name

Thread can be closed thanks

01-23-2012 19:36 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Question?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH