Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » HOWL - The Howling Wolves » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HOWL - The Howling Wolves 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

HOWL - The Howling Wolves Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is not my clan im former member and allied gamecrow has made it they are good and looking for good members great expos (P.S im from HLL)

01-17-2012 15:39 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a bad feeling that GC won't do it on here... so I will.

The Pack of Howling Wolves

In the beginning, wolves roamed the lands as the dominant species, at the top of the food chain. Soon, Humans came to their lands and hunted wolves, tearing from them their dominance and power, and pushing them into hiding. And then came Vampires, wiping out both Humans and wolves, enslaving the Humans and reducing the number of wolves to a measly few scattered around, roaming alone.

Now one wolf is searching for the rest of his brothers, to rebuild his pack of wolves, and to regain superiority in the world. This lone wolf has a name, Gamecrow. And he is going to rebuild the Pack of Howling Wolves

Due to technical difficulties the name had to be edited we was originally call Pack of howling wolves but the name don't fit in the box given Frown

EDIT: Durp didn't notice the Recruitment page, just saw this as most recent post... my bad, I'll take my warning with a shot of vodka please.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-23-2012 21:21.

01-23-2012 21:06 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » HOWL - The Howling Wolves

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH