Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » HOWL - The Howling Wolves » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HOWL - The Howling Wolves 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

HOWL - The Howling Wolves Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Recruiting now 8 members right now then need more i am a fellow helper there Smile

01-17-2012 15:40 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Despite it being under the 7 day limit, I feel this is good enough reason to break a rule, mostly because of the LACK of information in the first post.

This is a clan from years ago, now remade thanks to once again becoming active. We're looking for both strong and weak players alike. We're willing to give advice and train up the lowbies while just dicking around with the highbies, expoing and just having fun. While we're a clan who wants to have fun, we ARE aiming for the top, and we sure as hell aren't stopping until we get there, or at least knock a few clans down a peg or two and take our rightful place up high.

So if you're new to the game, an old player who wants to help out a "new" clan, or even an old HOWL/DARK/NIGHT member, pop on over and we'll welcome you to the pack with open... uhm... what do wolves have? Those foreleg thingys, with those furred hand-like things and the soft spots on the bottom.

Open paws, that's the one. We'll welcome you with open paws :3

As usual, there's a few rules, just the typical ones that you'd expect.

• Activeness - Log on at least once a day. Please give us warning before you disappear. If you do disappear without warning, don't be surprised to come back without a clan. We're not a-holes, but inactivity sort of screws us in the long run.
  • Respect the rules - Don't be disrespectful, listen to the leader/deputy, and just be polite. Last thing we need is to make enemies within our own pack.
  • Have fun - It's only a game, don't get too uppity about it all. If something annoys you, TELL us. If someone is bugging you, IGNORE them. And if the game is bending you over and paddling you... well we've all been on the end of THAT paddle.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 01-23-2012 21:29.

01-23-2012 21:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For The Howling Wolves

We offer:
- a help in getting your first badges:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=74a9726bb8
- an awesome Golem expos at the beginning and half of the month(all you need to participate is: level 32 and a sniper rifle),
- nice company that knows RNG sux.

Don't w8 and join today!

quote:
IGN: Atomos

01-30-2012 21:46 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

old DARK members reforming a clan? sounds interesting, i was deputy over there (nottslad) when lestat666 went to make the family of night, although i can come and be there as a perminent fixture, ill sure as hell come sit with you guys for a month or so, lend my hand in expos and newbie training

message me in game if you require my stats

IGN: acidic shots
01-30-2012 22:41 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

As you can see we have good friends on this server, and we can kick some butts Big Grin .
See for yourself: Red Alert vs The Howling Wolves .

Join us today!

quote:

02-11-2012 16:09 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

We have new superawesome CA now! Big Grin And there are a few ladies in the clan! Join us today! xD

Good Shamanistic Shirt
Owner: bighead

Good Shamanistic Shorts

Good Shamanistic Mask
Owner: bensux

Good Bony Knife (+1)

Good Bony Club
Owner: Atomos

Good Bony Knife

Good Bony Club (+2)
Owner: Tempest

Field Cape (+4)

Friendly Club of the Leader (+5)

Friendly Dagger (+4)
Owner: Lady Chaos

Good Friendly Knife (+1)

Hunter`s Vest (+5)
Owner: DeathJam

Good Light Shorts of the Rogue
Owner: gamecrow

Magnetic Hard hat (+5)

Mystic Knife of Contusion (+3)

Regal Cape (+3)

Good Regal Shirt
Owner: Scott_Angels

Good Ruby Chain

Good Short bow of the Wolf
Owner: Dr Renegade

Shorts of the Incas (+5)

Good Ring of the Genius (+3)

Good Ring of Levitation

Good Signet of Luck (+1)

Knuckle-duster of Contusion (+5)

Club of Contusion (+3)

Ring of Blood (+5)

Tie of Concentration (+5)

Good Signet of Misdemeanour (+1)

Chain of Strength (+5)

Knife of the Clan (+5)

Knife of the Conqueror (+5)

Knuckle-duster of the Clan (+4)

Club of the Ancestors (+5)

Good Bracelet of Wisdom

Club of the Ancestors (+5)

Good Amulet of Art

Artistic Hat (+5)
Owner: La Puce

Good Titanium Ring

Signet of Art (+5)

EDIT: I improved my "engrish" a little xD

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 03-01-2012 22:18.

02-22-2012 18:55 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

Members 24 / 35

Our clan is being slowly filled with members, we have many good hitters. Don't w8 and join tonight!

quote:

03-01-2012 22:21 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

OK! We're having a hot discussion in our clan about helping our smaller members, and we came up with a following development plan:

Here's the list of requirements that you have to fulfill to participate in it:

1. You need to comunicate with us, no comunication = no teamwork

2. You need to be willing to go on expeditions at specified hours, we need to make appointments and fulfill them to gather proper team.

3. You need to be effective on expeditions, you can achieve it by either using shamanistic set of armors from CA and searing blood(cultists a2 arcana), or getting one of the following gunner setups:

- universal:
good cap of precognition
shirt of deathsower
amulet/xxx of genius
ring/xxx of strength
good ring/xxx of wisdom
good shorts of shepherd
good hunting rifle

- for sniper tatoo:
same as universal, but with deadly cap of shepherd

- for gangster and gunman tatoo:
deadly cap of shepherd
hunters shirt/xxx
amulet of wisdom/pilgrim
ring of strength
good ring of wisdom
good shorts of the shepherd
2x good uzi/beretta/xxx (+x)

- for assasin tatoo
same as universal but with:
cape/shirt of speed
short shorts of shepherd
sniper rifle
ring of youth instead of ring of strength

- for collector tatoo:
helmet of precognition
vest of deathsower
amulet of strength
ring of strength
good ring of wisdom
trousers of sun
2x good uzi/beretta/xxx (+x)

- act 2:
deadly cap/xxx of shepherd
shirt/xxx of deathsower
amulet/xxx of wisdom/pilgrim
2x ring of strength
shorts/trousers of sun/shepherd
2x legendary good glock (+x)

When you see a piece of equipment that interests you on auction, and you want to buy it, send clan message and inform everyone so your clanmate won't go on bid war with you!!!

You are allowed to use slightly different gear, but consult Atomos or La Puce. We'll tell you if it will be effective.

Here's what we can do to help you fulfill the requirements:
1. we can give access to our items via CA to help you complete pilgrimages. This is necessary to advance to a2. Here's the pilgrimages sequence:
agility
appearance
toughness
charisma
Strength
Knowledge
Intelligence

If you need something to complete a certain pilgrimage send us clan message!

2. we can sell our old gear that will be useful to you on expeditions.

Here's the the list of what we can do AFTER you'll fulfill our requirements:

1. I'll build your z4 square so you can finish the following z4 task:
Build all zone IV buildings
this point concerns players who are members of HOWL for at least a month

2. we can help you get your badges if there are no low level players that are effective on expos

3. Me and La Puce will organize Red dragon expos on daily basis if possible(depending on people resources) as soon as there will be a team of low level players that are effective on expos.

If you have questions send them to me. If you don't respond in any way DON'T complain about "big guys don't caring about smaller ones".

quote:

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 04-19-2012 12:21.

03-23-2012 00:30 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Since Atomos has gone inactive I've come in to take over the development program from now.

HOWL is undergoing a MASSIVE reformat, and thus are going for a mass recruitment campaign.

Looking for players of ANY level to come help us rebuild the clan to it's former glory Wink

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-24-2012 23:00 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Been about 6 months, think it's time to up this :p

Come to the Howling Wolves, we're looking for any and all active players that want to join and learn in a very fun environment. Smile

Come and join the Hyper Force Team Flea Wink

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-20-2013 15:16 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » HOWL - The Howling Wolves

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH