Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » What's ur favourite weapon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's ur favourite weapon 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 12-12-2011
Race in game: Cursed One

What's ur favourite weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine has to be a legendary perfect sniper or shotgun for damage

What's urs
01-18-2012 22:40 12345 is offline Search for Posts by 12345 Add 12345 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: What's ur favourite weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Murderous Mace of Suicide*

i love my mace :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-18-2012 22:42 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: What's ur favourite weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well im a gunman so I have two

Legendary Perfect Scorpio *
Legendary Perfect Scorpio

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-18-2012 22:48 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

i love my mace :p

Which one? Tongue

And me, I have to say my Leg. Good Broad Scythe +4 Smile Well, atm, as it's the best weapon I have to use atm Tongue

01-18-2012 22:49 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No leg but still love it

Perfect hunting rifle

Should make a thread from your favourite piece of clothing lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-18-2012 23:58.

01-18-2012 23:07 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fave weapon was on my old account...

legendary perfect shuriken of reaction

01-18-2012 23:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

Perfect Poisoned Thunderfist of Vengeance

works great for koth Smile
01-19-2012 00:04 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

my leg p+5 scorpio was amazing, sadly i only had it on the beta Frown

IGN: acidic shots
01-19-2012 01:11 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Legendary Composite Bow of Reaction, only because Shruikens are too mainstream.

IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO, I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT IT KICKS ASS, AND ALL OF YOUR BUTTS WILL BE FILLED WITH ARROWS

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-19-2012 13:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Legendary Composite Bow of Reaction, only because Shruikens are too mainstream.

IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO, I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT IT KICKS ASS, AND ALL OF YOUR BUTTS WILL BE FILLED WITH ARROWS

YOU POSTED!!! I MISSED YOU!!!
urm mine was a perfect Light dagger of Courage (+2) i was between level 40-50, had more agility than god for my level Tongue
shame i hit like a man with no arms =/

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-19-2012 13:50 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I use: Legendary Good Shurikens of Reaction +4

But my favorite are: Legendary Heavy Crossbow of Reaction

01-19-2012 19:23 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I will always love my dual Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+5)s no matter that I've had to merge them to scorpios.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-19-2012 19:24 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Honestly, it would have to be on Necro : Legendary Perfect Demonic Thunderfist of the Emperor
01-19-2012 19:26 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
Honestly, it would have to be on Necro : Legendary Perfect Demonic Thunderfist of the Emperor

this should be put on necro make the same thread on necro's side thats why its there Smile

New weapon gun again tho

Good Shotgun (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 54 - 103
Effects: Chance to hit +24, attacks per round: 2(I get 3), chance for critical hit +43 %, ignores 50 % of your opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 61 (65), STRENGTH: 54 (5Cool , AGILITY: 31 (33), PERCEPTION: 45 (4Cool , INTELLIGENCE: 32 (34), KNOWLEDGE: 52 (55)
Value: 68 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 3171, Mana 606

01-19-2012 19:39 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
But my favorite are: Legendary Heavy Crossbow of Reaction

Mind providing the stats of that? I'm a little curious as to weather it'd break my widdle little arms or if I could use that.

And I guess to contribute. I think I can add another weapon to that list. Antique Dagger. I've had it for the past 40 levels, and have never gotten rid of it. I don't even use it, but I can't bring myself to part with it.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-19-2012 19:43 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List

Registration Date: 12-12-2011
Race in game: Cursed One

Thread Starter Thread Started by 12345

Also put this on necro mishmash tell me there as well
01-19-2012 19:49 12345 is offline Search for Posts by 12345 Add 12345 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » What's ur favourite weapon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH