Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » What's ur favourite weapon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's ur favourite weapon 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 12-12-2011
Race in game: Cursed One

What's ur favourite weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine on this is a legendary cursed flail with black set

What's urs
01-19-2012 19:44 12345 is offline Search for Posts by 12345 Add 12345 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In terms of actual existing weapons, I must say that iivv's Legendary Good Agile Flail remains as of today my favourite weapon server wide.
01-19-2012 20:18 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Walerian

Registration Date: 12-13-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-NG-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My favourite that i have used is Legendary perfect AK.. its awesome.
01-19-2012 20:41 Walerian is offline Search for Posts by Walerian Add Walerian to your Buddy List
gimli

Registration Date: 08-08-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.D.X.

Good demonic club of courage and good demonic rapier
using orchid and vengeful i have
DAMAGE 2× 101 - 105 Good Demonic Rapier
2× 98 - 99 Good Demonic Knife of Courage
with 93 agility using cats path at lvl 44 Smile

01-21-2012 18:58 gimli is offline Search for Posts by gimli Add gimli to your Buddy List
BaszyNyuszi

Registration Date: 09-27-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
In terms of actual existing weapons, I must say that iivv's Legendary Good Agile Flail remains as of today my favourite weapon server wide.

Sounds awesome, but to consider stuffs i have.... Perfect Light Flail. Which is absolutely not a bid deal by himself. I would love to gather later a 2h with high dmg + high crit chance. I like those stats Smile

01-21-2012 19:18 BaszyNyuszi is offline Search for Posts by BaszyNyuszi Add BaszyNyuszi to your Buddy List
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

RE: What's ur favourite weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Crossbow of the Dryad* CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (heavy)
Damage: 71 - 125
Effects: Chance to hit +22, attacks per round: 6, chance for critical hit +22 %, ignores 41 % of your opponent`s defence, REPUTATION +14, PERCEPTION +11, AGILITY +17, TOUGHNESS -4, weapon damage +17, weapon damage increased by 1/2 of STRENGTH, weapon chance to hit increased by 1/4 of STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 61 (67), KNOWLEDGE: 61 (67), STRENGTH: 18 (19), AGILITY: 27 (29), INTELLIGENCE: 22 (24), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 27 000 Lgo

None better at the moment...can't wait til 80...train some crits%Smile

IGN=The juggernaut
01-22-2012 10:42 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
BaszyNyuszi

Registration Date: 09-27-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

I would like to change to 2h ranged on a day... but weapons like yours are kinda... really hard to get Smile

01-22-2012 10:44 BaszyNyuszi is offline Search for Posts by BaszyNyuszi Add BaszyNyuszi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » What's ur favourite weapon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH