Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Expo/Ambush (joke) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expo/Ambush (joke) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Tongue! Expo/Ambush (joke) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=40407e81ba

You see it's my ambush but expo monster but still no badge come on para I should of got this badge the last one million times I've killed it lol Smile

Eg I didn't know where to put this joke/ambush/expo Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-21-2012 02:03.

01-21-2012 01:32 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Expo/Ambush (joke) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fair enough now try to kill Anubis as you need that badge before you can get Chronos

Here you go

ANUBIS

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-21-2012 01:36 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Xx-Shane-xX
RE: Expo/Ambush (joke) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Fair enough now try to kill Anubis as you need that badge before you can get Chronos

Here you go

ANUBIS

Foxy that's right but I carnt attack him yet for some reason he's to strong lol chronos just seems soo much easyier lol

01-21-2012 01:38 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Expo/Ambush (joke)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH