Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Advice on where to go with BK Expo Gear » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Advice on where to go with BK Expo Gear
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Feindkilla91

Registration Date: 01-23-2010

Advice on where to go with BK Expo Gear Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Trying to decide what to upgrade next, my current setup is:

Perfect Helmet of Adrenaline
Good Light Vest of the Death Sower +3 (highest I can take it due to level req.)
Good Tie of Levitation +5
Good Bracelet of Youth +5
Good Signet of Youth +5
Perfect Elvish Shorts of the Rogue
Legendary Perfect Radiating Flail

Gives me throne hall stats:
3× 249 - 317 Legendary Perfect Radiating Flail *
144 Defence
132 Strength
172 Agility

I was thinking of either changing weapon for Legendary Murderous xxx, or working on getting a second pair of elvish shorts of the rogue to merge to P+1, but would like to see some other views.

I know ultimately I should be aiming for titanium xxx of levi/youth set but that's currently way out my price range.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Feindkilla91: 01-21-2012 13:28.

01-21-2012 13:27 Feindkilla91 is offline Search for Posts by Feindkilla91 Add Feindkilla91 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Advice on where to go with BK Expo Gear Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get light shorts of scout or elvish shorts of dodges

Get titanium of acc set if you cannot afford youth.

Keep the wep its a good one

Buy the P field vest of speed Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-21-2012 13:32.

01-21-2012 13:32 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Feindkilla91

Thread Starter Thread Started by Feindkilla91
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll have a look at making light shorts of scout, but my current ones give 37 agi so may be cheaper to just merge them to P+1. elvish of dodges dont have the defence req except at P+1 and its out my level range for a while.

The P field vest of speed is also way out my level range ,Requirements: LEVEL: 111 (132), so wouldnt be worth my while getting.

I guess my best bet is to start buying merge pieces for titanium of acc/youth/levi set

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Feindkilla91: 01-26-2012 18:12.

01-21-2012 13:50 Feindkilla91 is offline Search for Posts by Feindkilla91 Add Feindkilla91 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can use your shorts and merge P+1 elvish shorts of dodges soon. If you're level 83 you can use G+5 field shirt of speed, but you'll need extra agility from weapon then, so first you should get legendary murderous flail/scythe.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

01-21-2012 14:48 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Feindkilla91

Thread Starter Thread Started by Feindkilla91

Thats a very good point about merging elvish of dodges.

Currently level 76, so by the time I get the merge for shorts I should be able to use the P+1.

Thanks for the advice guys
01-21-2012 15:00 Feindkilla91 is offline Search for Posts by Feindkilla91 Add Feindkilla91 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

If you still want to use armor of speed, you would have to use G+5 vest of speed.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

01-21-2012 15:11 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Advice on where to go with BK Expo Gear

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH