Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » 2012 European Men's Handball Championship in Serbia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2012 European Men's Handball Championship in Serbia 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Celdari

Registration Date: 03-30-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Source

Question 2012 European Men's Handball Championship in Serbia Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else here thats glued to the TV watching all matches?

Sweden's performance is terrible this year.

Like in the match vs Poland, the score was 20-9 to Sweden before second half. The match ended 29-29. Best comeback ever from Poland and the worst performance ever from Sweden dropping an 11-goal lead.

My dear Sweden is most likely eliminated even tho there are two more matches in that group. Since Im of Serbian descent Im going for Serbia instead Smile

Who do you guys think will get the gold medal this year?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Celdari: 01-22-2012 18:57.

01-22-2012 18:35 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe sure i watch that Championship Smile Was so proud of Polish players in 2nd half of match with Sweden Big Grin same was proud watching they play with Denmark Smile

i cant understand how we really do this, i mean we start playing well only after playing really bad first Smile it s so much in History of Poland that always in tough time we had that strenght to make us winners Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-22-2012 19:04 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If someone loses first half of the match with result 9 - 20, then it's most certainly possible to win second half 20 - 9 simple as that Big Grin

quote:
IGN: Atomos

01-22-2012 19:21 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Celdari

Thread Starter Thread Started by Celdari

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
Hehe sure i watch that Championship Smile Was so proud of Polish players in 2nd half of match with Sweden Big Grin same was proud watching they play with Denmark Smile

i cant understand how we really do this, i mean we start playing well only after playing really bad first Smile it s so much in History of Poland that always in tough time we had that strenght to make us winners Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
If someone loses first half of the match with result 9 - 20, then it's most certainly possible to win second half 20 - 9 simple as that Big Grin

Either way, that was an incredible performance by the the polish team to get a tie from that half-time score. It's something that doesn't happend often in the game of Handball. Most nations give up when they are losing by that much but the polish players showed heart and they managed to tie it.

Another match that was thrilling to watch was Denmark vs FYROM. I can't believe how close that match was. Denmark won in the last seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sIvDmH4WWk

Good luck vs FYROM later today. Kiril Lazarov is an incredible player and he is currently the top scorer in this tournament with 34 goals. If Poland can stop him and show the same heart and will as they did in the second half vs Sweden, they will win.

Later today it's Serbia vs Sweden. I will just take a few cold ones and enjoy the match. Hopefully it's a really close one Big Grin
01-23-2012 00:04 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

Gogogogo! Big Grin

quote:

01-23-2012 16:25 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Celdari

10 minutes left, 24-19 to FYROM. It will be hard for Poland but you never know in this sport Smile
01-23-2012 16:40 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU!! AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Macedonia is so lucky to have Ristovski as a goal keeper :/.

quote:

01-23-2012 16:58 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

what a goalkeeper day :/ but to be honest Poland cant sleep every 1st half of match :/ luck once ends.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-23-2012 17:03 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Celdari

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
FFFFFFUUUUUUUU!! AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Macedonia is so lucky to have Ristovski as a goal keeper :/.

Too bad Poland always plays horrible in the first half. If they would play the first half the same as they play the second, they would be leading the group right now.

I laughed so much when the polish player passed the ball to his own coach. It's really stupid letting the coach have the same color on clothes as the players have. I really LOL:ed there Big Grin

Now you must pray that Denmark beats Germany. If Poland then beats Germany in the last round, they might have a chance advancing from group (depending on how it goes for FYROM & Serbia).

It's not over yet for you guys Smile
01-23-2012 17:09 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Celdari

My dear Serbia advanced to knockout stage!

Group I

Serbia 7
Germany 5
Denmark 4
Macedonia 3
Poland 3
Sweden 2

The second team going to knockout stage from this group could basically be everyone in the group depending on the result of every remaining match.

16:15 Poland v Germany
25 January 2012

18:15 Denmark v Sweden
25 January 2012

20:15 Serbia v Macedonia
25 January 2012
01-23-2012 22:12 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » 2012 European Men's Handball Championship in Serbia

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH