Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This bleeding hat has cost me about 1000 BS trying to get it to good +0! I wnat it at good, and the damn thing wont go up the level, then it costs tonnes getting back to + 5... it's the sole reason I am skint, but I need the perception!

Your imperfection.
10-11-2008 01:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All i want is some knoledge, and people allways bid bloody lifestones or mergestones,

when people like me cant compete cos we're not lucky enough

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
10-11-2008 16:23 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooott cesarz with the sphinx badge aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noone will catch him lol Tongue

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
10-11-2008 19:01 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

I'm getting rather spiffingly disgruntled with the upgrading thing, Ive lost a jolly lot of my stones to the fluffin bloody hfd0u83\gcdherngxqnyfrjnjq byy734ry \ game you work like a bloody coal miner with 20 kids and a greedy wife to feed to gain the stones to achieve a basic upgrade and a ms later I'm lower than im started, i curse the programer that put this together, a hex on him/her

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 10-13-2008 10:49.

10-11-2008 20:47 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black dragon dodged nearly all my shots, despite having four perception lower than I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND IT TOOK OUT BOTH OF THE SNIPERS IN ONE ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your imperfection.
10-13-2008 02:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Yeah Me and Demon Fury (which is his ingame name) Killed a white dragon which got him his first badge.

whooops this is meant to be a screaming room,

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH

NEED KNOLEDGE

10-13-2008 15:01 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

ARRRGGGHH, he last 5 expos I've been on have all failed >.< I'm missing out on sooo much xp..... and wasting so much POH....

GGGGGGRRRRRRR ritual of blood is soooooo expensive, but I can't afford to risk the upgrade failing >.<

10-13-2008 15:15 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr someone's outbidding me on the good hard hat of adrenaline(+1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
10-15-2008 17:10 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

grrrrr still need stones. upgrades killed most of the haul I got with the solar bracelet sale....GRRRRRR at upgrades.
AZZ IM COMING FOR ALL YOUR STONES!!!

not really...lol, just wanted to shout that since you probably have the most stones on the server....lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-15-2008 17:35 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
joshk
Double Ace

KNOOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEEDDDDDGGGGGEEEE

I WANT KNOLEDGE

10-15-2008 18:57 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
PureDoom01
Lord

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i'm soooooooo lucky mwuhahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one is more lucky !!!!!!!!! i just got a good hard hat of adrenaline(+1) form auction and it upgraded to good (+4) straight away and only took 3hs!!!

Item upgraded Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+1) -> Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+2) -> Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+3) -> Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+4) !

10-15-2008 20:54 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
grrrrr still need stones. upgrades killed most of the haul I got with the solar bracelet sale....GRRRRRR at upgrades.
AZZ IM COMING FOR ALL YOUR STONES!!!

not really...lol, just wanted to shout that since you probably have the most stones on the server....lol

haha Tongue selling luck here 1ss Tongue

10-15-2008 20:54 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

GAAAAAHHH got all the items so i could make my hunters vest of assasin, and guess what? iv made a mistake!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHH now i have to look for more stuff and i still have 2 mergestones to find!! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
10-15-2008 22:03 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......hate that wells of soul....graaaaaaaaaaa....wanted to upgrade my good cap of adrenaline+1 on good +2 and i lost 9 HS 9 LS 1 MS and 2 SSFrown ((((((( and it is only on good now Frown (((............
10-17-2008 09:41 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008

Lol?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! POLISH CHANCE-CALCULATION IN EVERY WAY IT IS USED IN THIS GAME!
tgp2h93zzGHU'Q"VOÜnj2
#q3@\@³\345ho

an idea came to a friend and my minds: in the well for example maybe the variables for successful upgrades of an item are not always reset after each try. so if you leave the item in when it has dropped it will drop as long as you didn´t pull it out or some strange event resets it. i can´t make a full list of weird things that happened in my well in the past but sure as hell the thing takes into consideration if you have many or just a few stones. if you have many the chance is increased, if you only have a few the game senses if you are stupid enough to throw them all in (which i totally am). and if yes, it will eat them up completely. not to speak about the chances of getting in peoples squares, getting the right pilgrimage or for successful quest. i had 8 out of 24 quests failing today with 80%. totally not funny and quite not possible. its simply random i guess. drops suck too these days.

qöäuofgaq349u nzq39ß47üzß 348+#z34m a5huajeprtghjauüpg&#11216;373rat!""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""§$%"§%&Q
""&Q!Q!ZQZUAQHAEFRNHA6fgcbr67fqcb2367rfb

edit: next fail... ASFTZ "$)NZ"§$?Z( "?UI!"!"$!"!$!!$

edit: Big Grin found signet of wisdom. good game... i never said anything bad about you Smile

edit: i so had that one coming --> "Item Signet of Wisdom (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1)". sure, can happen at a chance of 80% BUT NOT IN LIKE 80 TIMES OUT OF 100! it has to be vice versa!

that was my last bs...

rofl

' "Random" numbers generator'

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by horsthorstmann: 10-17-2008 17:15.

10-17-2008 17:01 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOST MY POH SIEGE< NEED POH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10-17-2008 17:24 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I've done 25+ pilgrimages in act 2 landed it 3 times but deleted 1 of the messages

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2735a97b1f

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=361a5539d5

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=275313675d

hit the wolf men twice deleted 1 message

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c0ab6b206a

for Christs sake cut me a bit of slack

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 10-18-2008 20:29.

10-18-2008 16:18 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Miss...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d728f825cc

Miss...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=219796d247

Miss again...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6e1e45251e

Miss...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=142cef640e

And a few Wolvish Kings inbetween, I don't think i've even seen intelligence more than 10 times. :/

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-18-2008 16:55 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

YAY Got Knoledge Now I Need Bloomin Inteligence

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

SO ANOYING

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 10-19-2008 12:48.

10-18-2008 20:00 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Raxis
Set Abominae

BRAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEEED SOLAR SET

Your imperfection.
10-19-2008 01:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH got to wait untill tommorow night untill the auctions i want finish!! and i still need to get 2 mergestones!!
10-19-2008 01:32 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

*cough* arg *cough-sneeze*
i can't scream,....too tired and bleh-feeling...so i arg at that.
and i arg at wanting a titanium of accuracy set and needing about 10 or so SS to actually get it... arg.
and i arg at not being able to get in on anyone even though i've increased my rep a bit.
oh and i arg at quests...they just in general suck with their danged "peace and quite what a boring journey" messages. danged pilgramages.
i think i'm done arging.....maybe arging later if this bird hunt doesn't go well....arg.

quote:

10-19-2008 14:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=12662742&type=1

GRRRR AND THIS ALLWAYS HAPPENS TO ME RWAR!!!

10-20-2008 09:28 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

SMEG!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f65654d800

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-20-2008 19:14 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

2 more >_<
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5451c312ee

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=73331a31c6

Seriously these cant be fair thats about 1-40 there and theres only like 8 quests

10-20-2008 19:44 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Clan: TCR

I need a level 3 market place but I can't get 18kL of blood..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and needs stones for stupid ritual..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10-20-2008 21:30 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=525271f5cd
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkking fire breath arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggg

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-20-2008 22:12 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

My last noble expo:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9a69b973da

6 times in a row!!!!!!!!!! For F sake! Will I ever find a noble phoenix in DE2?!?!?!

10-21-2008 15:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ARG! need stones. and ARG at having to sell stuff that is shiny and pretty to get stones. Too bad people aren't buying my stuff for what I thought it would go for. ARG!
ah well at least I'll have a smaller armory then 75 items....LOL

quote:

10-21-2008 16:15 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
NateDogg
unregistered

this is my first scream, finally found something worth screaming about :

arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=687ede6486

fek, fek, fek, arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
10-22-2008 16:14
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 27 peace and quiet what a pointless waste of time/lgo on pilgrimages in a blood row GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

10-22-2008 23:27 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

sniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhaateBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
10-23-2008 02:54 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT BUILD!

AND HOLY HELL DIABLO> WHEN DID YOU GET LEGENDARY UZI?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRG NEED TO UID TO GET BETTER AMBUSHES FOR FASTER PROGRESS TO ACT II AAAAAHHHHHH

Your imperfection.
10-23-2008 08:37 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

DAMMIT I JUST CANT GET A BREAK CAN I GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2e3eefb568

Necro knows me as Gjallar
10-23-2008 13:01 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

hate this damn upgrading system,

4 LS and 35 BS to get one item from +5 to good
10-23-2008 13:53 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Platinum_avatar
I need a level 3 market place but I can't get 18kL of blood..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and needs stones for stupid ritual..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have lvl 3 market Big Grin
10-23-2008 14:05 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
joshk
Double Ace

SOOO ANOYING I NEED EQUIPMENT FOR A SNIPER RIFLE

10-23-2008 16:58 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

UUUUGGGGGHHHH! Too many clan mates in act 2 is making expo impossible. I can't beat Hydra anymore. Those I relied on for backup before are now part of the reason for failure. Going to have to go back to lower level beasts for now I guess.

10-25-2008 16:54 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Just felt like screaming this time

10-25-2008 17:34 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
bobalob57
Viking

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
still need a merge stone and another mergestone and lifestone for tattoees!!
10-25-2008 19:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH