Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol, i need 2 SS Wink
10-25-2008 20:06 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your account has been temporarily banned.
Account will be unbanned automatically in 41 min. 38 sec.
Reason for ban: [Other] Anti-bot II System

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
MUST KILL ANTI-BOT SYSTEM
on a lighter note
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
im bored
on a note (note sure on its weight)
my eyesight is appalling and they (doctors) are not sure what it is but made sense saying it might be a genetically inherited thing but my mum and dad and their parents dont have it
nice biot of inheritence that one
GAH
that is alll
for now
10-25-2008 20:33 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

Go on, let it all out Wink
10-25-2008 20:36 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Aidensixx
Lord

this place really works
i feel so much better after all that
10-25-2008 20:39 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That is all

10-25-2008 21:52 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

ARG! still need stones...good thing i'm pointing up fairly quickly...those BS are so worth it *rolls eyes*
ARG! clan too full.... three mercs still out.... no ROOM!!!!! grr....may have to send people to NIGHT...GR!
and grrr at people not starting expos when they said they would. GR at having 100 PoH...the heck am i supposed to do with that?? white dragons only give 79 exp. GR.
better now....wait..
GR at writer's block....can't even write one paragraph of ANYTHING work-related or for the story here before I decide i hate it and start over. GR GR GR.

better now. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-26-2008 13:07.

10-26-2008 13:06 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaa
aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

&

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Some people on this server really annoy me.

Oh, and my internet has been screwed for most of the day, so logging on has been... how can I say this without causing offense... a real biffin's bridge. >:|

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-26-2008 18:32 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Aidensixx
my eyesight is appalling and they (doctors) are not sure what it is but made sense saying it might be a genetically inherited thing but my mum and dad and their parents dont have it
GAH
that is alll
for now

Could be something like catoracts.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

MY STONES HAVE GONE MISSING

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 10-26-2008 19:51.

10-26-2008 19:50 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Aidensixx
Lord

i hope not theyd have found that id have thought
well ill know in tuesday
maybe itll be a possible drug trial opp[urtunity
all the way up there in sunny newcastle
and another gah an odd one aswell
half term gah
ive been on half term to an extent for like 2 weeks now due to notgoing to college coz i cant see
and another moan
i cant get ID now coz itd hanbe to be a passport and i dont wanna pay for that
too expensive if i aint gonna use it
gah 2 the max
10-26-2008 22:48 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!

I quit this game because I wasted all my stones trying to get a Fast Dagger to Good +2.

Back now though, and it's being quite nice to me. I say 'quite', it did let me into Act II quite handy (within 24 hours from having 2 Pilgrimages to go), but I can't even get my Amulet of Accuracy to Good >.<

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-27-2008 02:19 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

I am really not cursed, can't get through this charisma pilgrimmage in act 2, already 72 tries in a row, I fell only twice on the right quest and fell both time (at 57%).

What has gone into the game, i am prettty sure doing intelligence pilgrimmage will be faster than charisma despite being at 25 % only.

Sometime the damn probabilities should be be banned for them to learn a bit about life

Mad Confused

Big Grin just ranting, It is so costy, we should be reimbursed pilgrimmage when they don't fell within twice medium mean tries. (which would be when you do more than 36 tries when you have more than 50% succesful rate )
10-27-2008 10:33 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Grrrr! It would be nice to have a good expo at least once in a while...I feel like my PoH is being pissed away.

10-27-2008 11:34 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Clan: DB

ive just been diagnosed with conguctivites. which is highly contages so im not aloud to go near anyone for 24 hours exactly.

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
10-27-2008 22:19 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

LOL, I had that once.... I didn't even miss a day of school.... didn't infect anyone tho... eyedrops are a pain in the ass tho...

AAARRRGGGHHHH not enough people in my clan to do expos with >.<

10-27-2008 22:59 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Grrrr! It would be nice to have a good expo at least once in a while...I feel like my PoH is being pissed away.

Gotta love the new expos coming in tomorrow then eh?
GR at that. And GR at lack of stones. GR at everything about this game in general. If I wasn't a clan leader and dedicated to my guys and girls so much this would have been the final straw. I've never seen a dev/admin team ignore the suggestions, wants ext of its PAYING customers so much. Most gaming teams give their players longer warnings to new things that could change game play. It's called LISTENING to your clients/players.

Oddly enough that didn't help. I need to go do.....something.....gr.

quote:

10-27-2008 23:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
im bored
on a note (note sure on its weight)
GAH
that is alll
for now

recessive gene. I have rheumatoid arthritis............. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH

I failed one upgrade to get bloody tux of assassin from +2 to +3 for auction, AND NOW HAVE NO STONES BECAuSE I RESET TATTOOS... reason I want to sell it ids to max my dodge!!!!!!!!

Your imperfection.
10-28-2008 01:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

djo234r938ycftt3nfgioq38rdy908495734y5oihoU&(*^(*TUIUTYEYOIEOP(&)&(^*&YU*%&
^%&^*&YT(YB()8nwecfr0fe798yu(^&*&^*&IHP(nyx9we723y98^&(&^(YUY(^B(Hhfnc37074
9087306534nfhsdhfs98796(*()*YOIUHKJHJK*&%^&%^%*&TUGHGKJOIV

Aaaagh!

I have had enough of this $@!T game. Mad

Anyone want a lvl55 character?

HA! In your dreams suckers!

But seriously, I think I need a break. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-28-2008 12:27 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=99a32f735a

Ok that really is annoying me now -_-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y AM I SOOO UNLUCKY!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kurosaki-Ichigo: 10-28-2008 21:48.

10-28-2008 21:48 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NO EXPOS FOR ABOUT A WEEK>>>> I HATE GRINDING

Your imperfection.
10-29-2008 00:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
[i]recessive gene. I have rheumatoid arthritis............. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH

I have psoriatic arthritis, i know ur pain lol
10-29-2008 06:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STONES Mad

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-29-2008 06:23 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH!

As I've said elsewhere, now high level people can solo farm White Dragons again!

Hooray for Moria players!

Now we just need to watch and wait for them to compensate for this by making the mobs even stronger...

10-29-2008 18:10 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!

Just realised that my Friendly Thunderfist has been rebalance by a patch, and I never needed a level up to use it at +5 >.<

10-29-2008 19:55 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for craps sake, I've tried 5 times now to take a antique dagger +5 to good 5 frickin times, and failed every time, plus the stones to get it back to +5.

this games like a catheter it takes the piss

10-30-2008 20:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, JUST GOT ANOTHER FREAKING RED DRAGON WITH OVER 200 AGILITY AND 99 PERCEPTION. FREAKING STUPID MOBS PATCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGG

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-30-2008 21:58 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ARG at 'fair sieges'. Yep it's fair to have 2800+ points with 7 people over 300 points and going against a clan with 2300sh points and 1 person over 300. totally justified in every way. And totally the 2300 pointed clans fault that two of the people over 300 points joined. Totally.

In case anyone missed it, DARK was the 2300 points clan. I won't mention the other clan's name but they know who they are. And to that clan: don't try to justify it. We only had 1 person with over 300 points in that siege, you had 6 on top of that. I've never seen my clan get slaughtered like that since the beginning. 2300 points taken out by middle of third round, totally fair.

ARG still need stones. ARG at no honor...ha. that's a first for me in like three months...lol

And before anyone starts calling me a hypocrite for mentioning fair sieges, we try. I admit, we fail sometimes but at least we have never completely outpowered a clan before with them having no chance in winning..okay maybe once but that was due to crappy point counting on my part. And i'm always game for trying a different approach to return sieges, like on Sunday for BC-R.

quote:

10-31-2008 01:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UP THE RA!

10-31-2008 03:24 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7dd3689edd

GARG

Your imperfection.
10-31-2008 23:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggg
gggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can I please get at least one attack in on Artoir before he deltes his account! Tongue Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-05-2008 18:51 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

GAH
why wont people wait
i coulda paid even more than it went for in the end
there wont be another solar amulet for ages
now ill never solo a WD and get exp off it
11-05-2008 18:59 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

GAAAAAAHHH
10 more xp to agetting another point... 4 failed attacks and 2 failed quests...why???
[ i dont care that its only worth a bs, but im becoming a little crazy about levelling up fast recently]
11-05-2008 19:04 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff##########################
#######cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kk

at some 40 pointer having 110 agility and farming me ddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm this upgrade thing cannot get my antiue dagger to good this sucks

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-05-2008 19:55 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
(note the correct spelling) FAILED AMBUSH AFTER FAILED AMBUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

11-06-2008 14:00 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item Knife of Conqueror (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

this is bullshit, this is the 8/9 th time ive tried to get it to good, pluss getting it back to +5 your takin the piss, do you even know how many stones that is,

50% my ass your making it up as you go along you load of shisters

11-06-2008 18:46 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

AAAARRRGGH

Stupid pc has done down (hope it is no more than a new power supply needed)
bank charged me £22 for being overdrawn, grrr
mcdonalds gave me an M burger instead of a big mac and i didnt find out till i got it home Frown
and quests are crap as usual Tongue

11-06-2008 19:55 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Lysandra
Viking

ARG at quests. arg arg arg arg.
and arg at not having 225 BP to be able to use a 4th hit in attack and defense.
And ARG at needing to message all the high ranking beastmaster and ask who has 225 BP.

EDIT: i arged at the quests and passed one with 21%...LOL

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 11-07-2008 13:44.

11-07-2008 13:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

ARRRGGHH trying to move up to zone 4 but the dude has a great square and their clan has mercs ARRRRRGGGHHH. LOL

11-07-2008 17:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

AEEEYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMP CRASHED AND MISSED VITAL BID BY ABOUT TWO MINUTES AFTER SOMEONE OUTBADE ME< ARGH!

Your imperfection.
11-08-2008 02:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! im so fecking happy i could hump who ever bought my swords leg Big Grin lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1891505686

just upgrade like 8 times on items past good with no fails! Big Grin (rit of blood x2)

good shorts of scout -> good +1* -> good +2 -> good +3 -> good +4
good vest of deathsower -> good +1*
good amulet of strenght -> good +1 -> good +2
good brac of youth -> good +1

* = rit of blood

im a happy bunny Smile
makes up for the months on end of shit questing items, 5/6 failed DE's, being farmed by every 1h melee player below me and a few above Smile

happy happy happy...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
there must be something wrong with the game! the game is never nice to me! Big Grin the server has over heated! Big Grin lol

11-08-2008 03:09 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh I just foiund two OK itwems on quests... that NEVER HAPPENS

Your imperfection.
11-08-2008 03:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH