Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 50 51 [52] 53 54 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoever the person is who bought runic helmet of dragonscale for 16ss and 5ss, and who has now put it up for sale 3 times at 25ss...

Thank you

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I've heard of inflation, but seriously, catch a grip, you only bought the thing a week ago.
12-13-2011 13:21 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The auction has been recognised by the operator as invalid.
Reason: Diamond Ring (+3).
Within 48h, the operator will give the stones from the invalid auction back to the buyer, based on the market price of the item.

72 hours later the 13ss that i gained from the auction have been removed from me and the item did not return... apparently if you want an item a lot just bid a tonne on it and should it get reported then you will get the item and all your stones back.

what the heck \o_O/

censored

12-13-2011 17:26 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I'm developing a hatred of 2,5-dimethylbenzenesulphonic acid and its either very simple or ridiculously complex synthesis mechanism. Applying Occam's Razor really throws further doubts on the likely answer as it forces a probably wrong answer due to the nature of the other questions in the lab report proforma. Grr...

EDIT: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...13100930AAoQ3Zi

If anyone has a working knowledge of chemistry I'd appreciate a yes or no answer Smile

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 12-13-2011 18:27.

12-13-2011 17:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Legendary Perfect Broad Flail of Pain = 30 SS...

I think the seller of this weapon should try getting an evaluation

EDIT: heres one... 5 SS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-13-2011 18:33.

12-13-2011 18:32 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR can someone please sort the RNG out as I get spotted at 90% over 4 times a day which is 25% of My ambushes .
yet I might spot someone else once in a week if I am lucky.
At 90% I should only be getting spotted twice so My 90% is in reality is under 80% thanks to the naff RNG.

12-14-2011 21:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Arg.

Broke a soulstone to bid on an auction...............................forgot to bid on the auction.

¬_¬

12-15-2011 00:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

arhh lost connection last night couldnt get back on :@

so i ended up being in quest gear all night, which meant messed expo up, messed koth up and couldnt bid on vengful item which only went for 5ss2 ms i had 12ss to bid up to Frown dam it!!!!
12-16-2011 10:45 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
arhh lost connection last night couldnt get back on :@

so i ended up being in quest gear all night, which meant messed expo up, messed koth up and couldnt bid on vengful item which only went for 5ss2 ms i had 12ss to bid up to Frown dam it!!!!

If Venge Ring its only worth 6 - 7 SS anyway

AHHHH at peace and quiet on first far act 3 quest

12-16-2011 11:37 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

dudde vengful items have gone up in price, like everything else has since act three..

arhh failing attacks on 90% then someone gets in and beats me with 30% kick in the teeth!
12-21-2011 19:27 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

ARGH FFS RNG I HATE YOU Evil

First 80% chance of worm, I get Anubis... then I finally on my 5th go of the slums pass and get this rubbish

Item Good Agile Thunderfist of Valour (+5) has been enchanted! Effects of the enchantment: PERCEPTION +3.

I hate you Crying

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-21-2011 20:19 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
EX3

Registration Date: 12-01-2011
Clan: END

quote:
Originally posted by Creed
ARGH FFS RNG I HATE YOU Evil

First 80% chance of worm, I get Anubis... then I finally on my 5th go of the slums pass and get this rubbish

Item Good Agile Thunderfist of Valour (+5) has been enchanted! Effects of the enchantment: PERCEPTION +3.

I hate you Crying

Thats just unlucky you dont even need that stat so why did it give you it, or do you think it wanted to see you go mad over it lol
12-21-2011 20:37 EX3 is offline Search for Posts by EX3 Add EX3 to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Its totally random, but it still is annoying Evil

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-21-2011 21:46 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

ahahahahahahha victory! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
somebody wanted that g + 5 runic shirt of the thief...
tough, it's mine! muahahahhaha >:3

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-22-2011 09:52 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

0bloody Sphinx and your act 3 stats. I despise your guts.
12-22-2011 10:55 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
EX3

quote:
Originally posted by Creed
Its totally random, but it still is annoying Evil

Very i heard quite a few say it is really annoying for them lol

Ill begin to know why some hate it when it happens to me lol
12-22-2011 16:46 EX3 is offline Search for Posts by EX3 Add EX3 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

5 90% ambushes detected in a row......suck my left one rng!!!!!!

IGN: acidic shots
12-22-2011 18:55 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
EX3

I just needed 7xp to get to the next level so i did an easy target
to get it with my last attack and it came back with 90%

My rep was well high and they had nothing equipt...

NOOOO ! ! ! !

Got to wait untill 8pm now just to do another quest....If it fails ill go mental haha
12-22-2011 19:41 EX3 is offline Search for Posts by EX3 Add EX3 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I hate this game I have over 40% to critical hit yet I am lucky if I do.
Even people with low stats can dodge Me easy .
I am also getting tired of failing at 90% against regular targets and getting the message about losing resources.
At the moment there isn't anything that I am enjoying with this game Frown

12-22-2011 21:08 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

biggest arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ever

i am about to cry now.....chapel just built and..... hard to write this.... 10 g+5 to perfect upgrades failed....better no to mention which ones

and what a amount of failed upgrades for BS....my rng today is one of the best in last 4 years
12-23-2011 16:51 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4a5e61755f

thats slums lvl1.......TOOOOOOOO TOUGH

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
12-23-2011 18:07 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Nosforano

Its simple if you take a team to fill it Smile

the more space left empty they see as arrogance and the RNG hates arrogance Big Grin

on a serious note... iv noticed if its not full you all die horribly 0_o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

velvet shorts of arms dealer went to perfect at 30% thismorning...

Complete the chapel and everything refuses to even upgrade on 80% W T F is going on here?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-23-2011 18:19 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Item Good Chain of Accuracy (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Goes to G+5 twice in a row no bother, but no Perfect Frown

Love you too RNG -_-

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-23-2011 19:53 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

BYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE removed!!!!!!!!!

Gave up AGAIN but deleted whilst in MY SQUARE. LOST EVERYTHING. Millions of resources GONE.

So angry that if I knew him I'd knock him the **** out!!!!!!

Behave please, warning for offence.
Clemenza

12-24-2011 02:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by Nosforano

Its simple if you take a team to fill it Smile

the more space left empty they see as arrogance and the RNG hates arrogance Big Grin

on a serious note... iv noticed if its not full you all die horribly 0_o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

velvet shorts of arms dealer went to perfect at 30% thismorning...

Complete the chapel and everything refuses to even upgrade on 80% W T F is going on here?

101 + 91 = 192. Space for 250. No players in Act 3 at level 58.

Bloody slums, every time im on someone else's, success. On my own runs, destruction.

EDIT: Bloody double argh, not a single ambush working this morning.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 12-24-2011 05:57.

12-24-2011 05:44 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

This game likes to annoy.
A just got the mutated DNA evo and attacked someone with less than half My agility yet in 3 out of 4 attacks He hit Me.

Dodge My ass Frown

12-24-2011 16:52 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND DRUNKEN NEW YEAR to all

ps
my Xmas wish is:
on
26 December 2011 – Cain’s Holiday Vision deluxe
5 January 2012 – Cain’s Holiday Vision deluxe

DON'T USE DEFENCE GEAR

MINE WILL BE EVOLUTION POINTS

you will get your "resources" back im sure Smile

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by darkacid: 12-24-2011 18:16.

12-24-2011 18:11 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Swiftenza
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-21-2010
Clan: Evil D.B

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
BYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE removed!!!!!!!!!

Gave up AGAIN but deleted whilst in MY SQUARE. LOST EVERYTHING. Millions of resources GONE.

So angry that if I knew him I'd knock him the **** out!!!!!!

Tongue had to be said sorry Wink

on a more serious note, being level 16 is soooooooooooooooooooooo boringggggg Frown

[22:33] <warlock619> that reminds me, I think I drunkenly drooled over your picture when you put one up aaages ago xD

[01:19] <warlock619> I'm watching porn hub :o
[01:20] <warlock619> Good thing I can type one handedd I guess Tongue
12-24-2011 18:43 Swiftenza is offline Search for Posts by Swiftenza Add Swiftenza to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Own dog bit me. Merry effin xmas
12-25-2011 07:11 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

wtf how did i get a 2nd warning?

*listens to Adele to calm down*

*stomps around like a big kid* IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!! no warnings

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-25-2011 18:10.

12-25-2011 18:06 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

It's times like these you wish you'd give up. But, determination pulls you on, and all you get is crap.

6SS burned on an item that could give me a nice profit at G+5. Where'd I get it to? N (+2). Skint, now. :/

12-25-2011 23:00 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

ARRRRGGGGHHHH

I'm not drunk Frown

Time to start drinking perhaps?

IGN:
12-25-2011 23:09 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619

I second that! Big Grin

Argh at failing at lucky upgrading items! XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-25-2011 23:14.

12-25-2011 23:13 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
ARRRRGGGGHHHH

I'm not drunk Frown

ya big baby

should have started first thing mrning was proper time

wuss

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-25-2011 23:19 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:
ARRRRGGGGHHHH

I'm not drunk Frown

ya big baby

wuss

But I was busy macing teh dragon Frown

IGN:
12-25-2011 23:45 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
quote:
quote:
ARRRRGGGGHHHH

I'm not drunk Frown

ya big baby

wuss

But I was busy macing teh dragon Frown

ahaha that is alloweda

and arrgh stupid ppl been stupid ><

edit :me the stupid person
been stupid = saying happy birthday to like 4 ppl tday instead of happy xmass Frown

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 12-26-2011 00:30.

12-26-2011 00:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:

ahaha that is alloweda

and arrgh stupid ppl been stupid ><

edit :me the stupid person
been stupid = saying happy birthday to like 4 ppl tday instead of happy xmass Frown

Another thing to tell tales of you being drunk then? Tongue

ARGH at nose being blocked up and stuff Frown

12-26-2011 00:42 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Fist I lose My square to DB now all My quests are failing damn this game is crap Frown

12-27-2011 10:13 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f75518c0a9

As if one Legendary throwing axe wasnt enough i get given a normal one just to rub it in

12-27-2011 12:15 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Yay chapel 50% to p, two upgrades I saved for months and they fail on both to get p and then fail 2 o9ut of 3 60% upgrades :/

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-27-2011 15:15 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

How hadn't that been reported?

Serrated Thunderfist of Courage (+4) 1 10 / 3 / 19 / 0 / 0 2011-12-28
09:29:53

Does it perform some miracle merge I can't see?

If it doesn't and it doesn't get reset I'll be back screaming Tongue

12-28-2011 21:58 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 50 51 [52] 53 54 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH