Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » level 41 47points underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page level 41 47points underworld
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xrated

Registration Date: 09-20-2008

level 41 47points underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

giving my account away to any1

DAMAGE 86 - 104 Good Cruel Knife
88 - 106 Good Cruel Dagger

DEFENCE 62
STRENGTH 72
AGILITY 68
TOUGHNESS 29
APPEARANCE 40
CHARISMA 38
REPUTATION 29
PERCEPTION 22
INTELLIGENCE 31
KNOWLEDGE 31

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=20787

EMPLOYMENT AGENCY (LEVEL 21)
BROTHEL (LEVEL 10)
SLAUGHTERHOUSE (LEVEL 13)
POLICE STATION (LEVEL Cool
VAGRANTS` SHELTER (LEVEL 7)
BODYGUARD AGENCY (LEVEL 9)
ARMOURY (LEVEL 14)
OLD MARKET (LEVEL 2)
TAXICAB (LEVEL 4)
ARM SHOP (LEVEL 3)
SURGERY (LEVEL 1)
PAWNSHOP (LEVEL 2)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by xrated: 09-20-2008 00:47.

09-20-2008 00:38 xrated is offline Search for Posts by xrated Add xrated to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for xrated
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: boot camp

RE: level 41 47points underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like your account i have been playing for a long time now and i know the ins and outs of 1h melee so i think this account would best suit me

09-20-2008 09:01 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: boot camp

RE: level 41 47points underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you give the account to me message me the details for the account to duanetomber@googlemail.com this is my email address

09-20-2008 09:03 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
xrated

Thread Starter Thread Started by xrated
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

account has been given to duanetomber
09-20-2008 13:36 xrated is offline Search for Posts by xrated Add xrated to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for xrated
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

duanetomber, warning for multi-post. Edit your posts next time.
09-20-2008 15:24 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
xrated

Thread Starter Thread Started by xrated

DELETE POST PLZ
11-06-2008 17:56 xrated is offline Search for Posts by xrated Add xrated to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for xrated
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » level 41 47points underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH