Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » v. 1.4.5 26 January 2012 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page v. 1.4.5 26 January 2012 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! v. 1.4.5 26 January 2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like this patch v. 1.4.5 - 26 January 2012

- Changed task interface to show tasks from previously visited zones - SUUUPPPPPEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!
- Reduces all people costs for expeditions (creating, joining, resurrecting) by 20% (Underworld) and 15% (Necropolis) - NICEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
- Minor changes and corrections in user interface - any improvements are for good

01-26-2012 15:06 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good patch Smile Very much approve of this.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-26-2012 15:26 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First: Sounds awesome. But I guarentee that the only ones who care about tasks are the ones who currently CAN'T get into higher zones.
Second: I REALLY think that it should of been a people production increase/make inactives continue making people instead. This just means we'll burn them off slightly slower, but once they're burned away, they're gone. At least the second one would- infact, I don't think I need to continue that, you guys have probably heard the argument a ton of times.
Third: Huh? Where?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-26-2012 23:17 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
[color=deeppink][b]First: Sounds awesome. But I guarentee that the only ones who care about tasks are the ones who currently CAN'T get into higher zones.

It only shows zones you have been too. My Z1 is still hidden due to this Wink .

Love the update, if it had had production increase I would have thought it was christmas already.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-26-2012 23:19 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » v. 1.4.5 26 January 2012

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH