Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Who's Your Family Guy Favorite.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's Your Family Guy Favorite.... 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cruel Death

images/avatars/avatar-1030.jpg

Registration Date: 01-17-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Who's Your Family Guy Favorite.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Question: I would like to know who your favorite Family Guy Charecter is
And why...?

My Is....
QUAGMIRE (Click Here)
QUAGMIRE NUMBER 2
QUAGMIRE NUMBER 3
QUAGMIRE NUMBER 4
QUAGMIRE NUMBER 5
Becouse he is the most rediculous one on there.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Cruel Death: 01-26-2012 20:39.

01-26-2012 20:32 Cruel Death is offline Search for Posts by Cruel Death Add Cruel Death to your Buddy List
Acheron

Registration Date: 07-26-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A tricky one that. I can't say I have an absolute favourite, I really like the rapport that Brian and Stewie have as a collective character.
Tom Tucker and Diane Simmons' rapport (sad they killed her off) is also amazing.

01-26-2012 20:47 Acheron is offline Search for Posts by Acheron Add Acheron to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my favorite is adam west

i shoudnt have to explain but he is the craziest and funniest imo :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-26-2012 20:49 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Cruel Death

images/avatars/avatar-1030.jpg

Registration Date: 01-17-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cruel Death

The mayor lol, where he was watering the plant saying people where crafty stealing water lol
01-26-2012 21:05 Cruel Death is offline Search for Posts by Cruel Death Add Cruel Death to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Adam West is god. It just amuses me that batman is the mayor haha!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-26-2012 21:12 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fxXWzqkSeU (tomato)

1 of my fav adam west peices

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-26-2012 21:16 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Acheron

Registration Date: 07-26-2011
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
my favorite is adam west

i shoudnt have to explain but he is the craziest and funniest imo :p

How I managed to forgot Adam West I have no idea. I've been watching a lot of American Dad lately, so I'm going to blame it on that.

Getting all the "a"s out his of body is my favourite batman moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZXxD1tcx0

EDIT: And Herbert - how they managed to make a paedophile so lovable is beyond me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6LurX6Eq4c

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Acheron: 01-26-2012 21:27.

01-26-2012 21:25 Acheron is offline Search for Posts by Acheron Add Acheron to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Stewie Griffin is my favorite by a mile.. whats not to like about a bisexual baby that wants to kill his mother and take over the world Wink

Family Guy - Songs Named After a Girl

ooh noooo i almost forgot the gay guy he is pretty awsome to Tongue

That's Alan's Dog!

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
01-26-2012 21:31 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Celdari

Registration Date: 03-30-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Source

Herbert Big Grin

It's very hard picking a favorite in this show. Every character is what makes Family guy being as awesome as it is.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Celdari: 01-26-2012 22:05.

01-26-2012 22:03 Celdari is offline Search for Posts by Celdari Add Celdari to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned before this o.O but mine's gotta be brian. a talking sarcastic alcoholic dog that is most likely smarter then the rest of the family (other then stewie who knows his way around technology Big Grin )

01-26-2012 22:16 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Hmm...

Mine have to be Herbert the Pervert

And Adam West

XD

01-26-2012 22:48 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Netgun

Registration Date: 10-26-2012

Stewie Griffin is my favourite, he is so cute.

10-26-2012 12:41 Netgun is offline Search for Posts by Netgun Add Netgun to your Buddy List
EiffelTower

Registration Date: 11-07-2012

Stewie and Brian, they have to be together because they are the nothing without each other.
11-07-2012 07:11 EiffelTower is offline Search for Posts by EiffelTower Add EiffelTower to your Buddy List
BlendyWalls

Registration Date: 11-08-2012

Mine would be Stewie Griffin he’s excellent and my all time favorite cartoon character as well.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BlendyWalls: 11-08-2012 06:13.

11-08-2012 06:12 BlendyWalls is offline Search for Posts by BlendyWalls Add BlendyWalls to your Buddy List
verrient

Registration Date: 11-28-2012

It is none other than Stewie Griffin. He is denoted as the 95th greatest villain of all time.
12-04-2012 09:23 verrient is offline Search for Posts by verrient Add verrient to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

By far Brian the dog Tongue

he's just soo alsome

12-04-2012 12:53 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
LittleRedRider

Registration Date: 12-18-2012

Peter Griffin is pretty hilarious and he looks so big.
12-18-2012 07:56 LittleRedRider is offline Search for Posts by LittleRedRider Add LittleRedRider to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

Award me with a warning but can't we close this thread? Most it's posters are fake account with advertising

12-18-2012 21:53 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Swissrobins

Registration Date: 01-03-2013

I prefer Chris Griffin and Stewie Griffin, they make the series more interesting.
01-03-2013 07:16 Swissrobins is offline Search for Posts by Swissrobins Add Swissrobins to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Who's Your Family Guy Favorite....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH