Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » all 3 lvsl done BUT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page all 3 lvsl done BUT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

all 3 lvsl done BUT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:
StoneFinger

Problem description:

i did all 3 lvls in KOH but cant use enchantment :-(

i remove the old enchantment but then could not put a new 1 on

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f1858a9bb9

01-28-2012 08:49 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And You remove old enchantment before finish of slums lvl 3, or after that?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
01-28-2012 09:25 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Slightly offtopic from what this thread is about BUT why did only one person gain lgo and blood from that KotH? I mean you all survived and all did good damage.....

01-28-2012 13:12 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

@up:

They recieve too much dmg.

01-28-2012 13:33 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

RE: all 3 lvsl done BUT Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by StoneFinger
Id in game:
StoneFinger

Problem description:

i did all 3 lvls in KOH but cant use enchantment :-(

i remove the old enchantment but then could not put a new 1 on

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f1858a9bb9

Same happened to me, have to remove enchantment before slums level 3 finishes.

So basically you've now lost the original enchantment, and the chance of a new one.

Great isn't it?
01-28-2012 14:42 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
StoneFinger

Registration Date: 08-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One

Thread Starter Thread Started by StoneFinger

unpleased with this :-(

01-28-2012 19:07 StoneFinger is offline Search for Posts by StoneFinger Add StoneFinger to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » all 3 lvsl done BUT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH