Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General ...failed quests... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page ...failed quests... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

...failed quests... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i searched "failed quests" in game system & mishmash ...didn't find what my brain is looking for...

does a quiet & peaceful journey count as a "failed" quest?

i play necro if everyone doesn't know by now... and underworld which is less important to me

i've just started Far Journey quests in Act 2 ...wondering if my successful percentage is decreasing when i see those quiet & peaceful journey messages ... Normal All: 1080, Normal Successful: 588, 54% ...before Act 2 i had 55% Normal Successful percentage ...in Act 2 i've failed 3 Strength, 1 Reputation and 2 Knowledge journeys... 6 fails brings percentage down 1 whole percent?

if these messages count against successful percentage ...why?
technically, it's not failing a journey ...it's failing to find the parameter in the Far Journey you need to pass in sequential order, which has nothing to do with pass chance (your stats/luck)

in Act 3 this would be different ...you need to pass easy quests in sequential order right? if not, nevermind

i could wait 20 minutes when i have another quest and see if my All goes up by 1, but i am too impatient and would like an answer now ...but by saying this i know ppl will ignore this thread or flame me instead of answering my question Wink

IGN: Son Of Sin
01-29-2012 21:40 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you didnt pass the quest and so therefore you failed, there is no third option

simple answer for a stupid question

you may now rant

IGN: acidic shots
01-29-2012 22:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does a quiet & peaceful journey count as a "failed" quest?

yeah as its failed rep quest aswell as pilgrim fail.
01-29-2012 22:50 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

why devs? percentage is important, thats why it's there ...let's change this now!
i want 55%+ on Normal ...i can't control when i'll get the parameter i need to pass, i can only control my success chance (and still fail with 70%)

change this bleep

edit:
Plague. Effect: regeneration cost 200 %

Peace and quiet, what a boring journey.

this is not a FAIL on my Charisma journey, so it should not count against me!

change this or else i will continue to play and complain

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-29-2012 23:30.

01-29-2012 23:28 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

have you ever heard of a little thing called the rng
01-29-2012 23:29 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

son, that's okay (rng) i understand that even at 70% highest chance for Normal in Act 2, i can fail ...but why does not finding proper parameter in sequence adds to overall fail? makes my profile look bad! i did not fail that many quests! i do not like lies!

01-29-2012 23:33 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

btw do u know what rng stands for ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scotland The Brave.: 01-29-2012 23:50.

01-29-2012 23:37 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

don't treat me like i am stupid...

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl...izing_algorithm

i know about rng ...what i want changed is fails being added when i am not actually failing quest, only failing to find Charisma (at the moment) ...i have not failed Charisma journey once, because i have not found Charisma in journey ...so it should not count against my success percentage on profile

Normal All: 1082
Normal Successful: 588
(54%)

inaccurate and lies! i did not fail Charisma journey twice, i failed to find Charisma in journey twice... big difference!

01-29-2012 23:51 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

son, if you dont pass it means you fail

its pretty simple,l stop crying and get on with the game

01-30-2012 00:12 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin

i did not fail Charisma journey twice, i failed to find Charisma in journey twice... big difference!

You said it yourself, you still failed.

Quitcha bitchin'. Wanna rage some more? Do it here: The Screaming Room

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 01-30-2012 00:17.

01-30-2012 00:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

i failed yes but the way i failed is the issue here, [bleep]

Devs you better listen to me or i will continue to play and complain about every little thing i find that is against my success ...if you ban me for complaining, congratulations for being the 3rd game to ban me in 2012! ...active players will continue to quit because of your attitude

01-30-2012 00:36 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

failing is failing, everybody got lowered % thanks to not finding right quest Smile and noone complain about it as its equal for all Smile not equal is only that some players will find right quest sooner, rest later but thats rng.

btw who want to bet what will be next complain ? Smile maybe that bigger players should have less points ? Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-30-2012 00:38 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

failing is failing, i agree, thread may be closed. pointless & borderline trolling.

01-30-2012 00:50 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

how will we quit because of this? the fact that youve already been banned from 2 games in a year thats not even a month old shows the fault is not with the devs but with yourself.

the manner in which you fail means nothing, you still failed, thats very simple and i find it confusion as to why your the only person to play bloodwars that fails to understand this

if you dont pass, you fail, simple. so shut up, play the game and stop wasting everyones time including yur own by complaining abut things you have no need or warrented ground to complain upon

01-30-2012 01:19 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General ...failed quests...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH