Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Gendibal (p2) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Gendibal (p2) 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Gendibal (p2) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh sup fellas ...to answer all of your questions with one simple answer: no.

just want to show people i am not the only person who has complained ...i complain mostly about the forum, not the game itself, because i actually enjoy the game.

i should stay off of the forum, but then no one would complain about the deep core issues ...only about the expo mobs being too big or failing to upgrade an item in well of souls, petty things, "game issues" ...but the people, the players, are causing and have caused the most important issues ...and i will point out those issues Smile ...as i said and evidently someone else said 5 years ago, some people are afraid to use this forum because of fellas like you, who reply to anytime someone complains about other players... there should be a rule against flaming ...no flaming allowed ...people should be allowed to complain/rant/vent, write out a long essay about why they hate this game (mainly other players) ...Devs should be concerned with the people who may quit, not the people who will stay and flame the future quitters.

edit:
a mod closed my other thread, so i started this one

edit 2:
04-06-2009 by Levija (banned) but is Sapling now i believe:
quote:
Originally posted by Levija
Can someone explain to me the point of opening a new UK (read : United Kingdom = English) server if it's to get 5 clans of polish players take the top and harass every player, take squares from everyone who manages to build a market in the way of russian mob organized gangs etc ?

Seriously ? What's the point ? Aren't there enough polish servers for polish people ? UK only had one, polish people had to come ruin it. Makes no sense.

Sorry if this does not belong here, but this server really has a problem.

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 02-01-2012 22:59.

02-01-2012 22:56 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and this thread has now been closed.

im closing threads to stop you being subjected to the abuse you complained about in the BW awards thread.

you complained about being called a spammer. im preventing people doing it again, yet you create another thread, opening yourself up to it.

one more such thread will earn you a warning for spam.

if you wish to discuss it, PM me.

02-01-2012 23:02 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Gendibal (p2)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH