Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General ressurection idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ressurection idea 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

ressurection idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i searched and couldnt find anything so yea. game on

expos as we all know are a clan feature, you cant host if you not in a clan and without a clan your pretty much set to get your ass kicked

heres the idea
with expos being so clan orientated, why cant we have players with lots of poh just being able to pay the poh needed for the res and players with lots of people just paying the people?

this would bring more expos in to the game as in most clans now the higher players are the only guys sat on bags of people and in many case they are willing to help out with res costs for smaller members

i personally think it makes sense.

feedback please

IGN: acidic shots
02-02-2012 02:49 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soo Your Saying Like A Full Clan Can Put Towards A Rez ? Without Having The Badges To Do It or Just The People Who Have The Badges Can Put People Or Poh Into The Lot To Help Rez ?? if This Idea Was Thought Out Properly and Stuff It Sounds Like a Good Idea

02-02-2012 07:50 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does he say anywhere we want to change it so a level 1 can res a wendingo?

I think it's a good idea. Many a time have I had the poh to res but not people to res. but then I guess at some point somebody will say if you can't have the people your not good enough to res -_-

So it's swings and roundabouts but I like it.
02-02-2012 08:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Does he say anywhere we want to change it so a level 1 can res a wendingo?

I Was Only Asking Because He Didnt Give Much Detail On The Subject

02-02-2012 09:14 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! Good but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good idea but i don't know if it is correct to allow LVL 1 players to resurrect high mobs ... it's too easy, i love easy mode game but not in that way...

imagine this:
i create a fake account, i attack all players around, accumulate 500000 people and after that i resurrect a mob, and delete the account, i do this with proxy server and all it's clean. no multiaccounting or pushing, all it's beautiful...

must be some limitation, for example:

players who help on resurrection must participate in expo... there is limit of player who can resurrect same mob limit is maximum points allowed to join expo, we have minimum LVL to join, for Great Steppe II - minimum LVL is 40... so for resurrect a Remulus you must be in range to do that

advantages are that low level players will be taken in expos, not like we have now - 2 high players go for sphinx... this will be changed in: 2 high players and minimum 1 low level who will help to resurrect them... rebalanced points in CLAN - low level players help in resurrection and high players helps to kill them, i think all it's ok

if you need help you must help - it's simple...

02-02-2012 10:45 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i think this could work with a time cap similar to the expo timer.

I.E you can only do this once every 48h?

Also, something that may be beneficial, would be to allow players to pay their own entry costs to the expo.

02-02-2012 12:43 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I like it, but only allow people with the badges to put poh/people in

02-02-2012 14:12 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

it would have to work on the same basis that it does now, you cant help out in a res unless you yourself can open an expo in that zone, that makes all the sense in the world. i just think clans should have a bit more freedom as to how they can help other members with res costs.
from the feedback im getting it seems this wasnt just an early morning half asleep useless idea Tongue
hopefully a dev will see this and it could possibly be implemented in the next big patch

IGN: acidic shots
02-02-2012 17:13 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General ressurection idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH