Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General parameter quest items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page parameter quest items 6 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

parameter quest items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm trying to explain this game in basic, simple terms to friend with many questions...

are certain items found for certain parameters during quests?

more clear: will a chainsaw only be found in a successful strength quest since you need to have strength to carry a chainsaw (irl)?

or better question: is an item found based on the storyline?

i've never read an entire quest report, so i have no idea what the storyline is...

but it would make sense for a magnetic cap to drop from a successful intelligence/knowledge quest ...and agile clubs to drop from successful agility quests...etc

...i have not paid any attention to this prior to being asked... call question stupid (flamers), but it's a genuine question

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-02-2012 13:20 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, the entire drops system is completely random.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

02-02-2012 13:22 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all Drops are Random

02-02-2012 13:43 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Level of item is dependent on difficulty of quest, the harder the better

02-02-2012 14:09 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

quality is dependant on difficulty.

on underworld, drops are totally random.

on necro, certain items can only be dropped in higher zones.

prefixes and suffixes, again, are random on both servers

hope that clears things up a little for you

02-02-2012 14:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

all drops are random
(half are crap)
leg items change on what quest you do
Easy - Not much
Normal - Slightly more
Hard - Alot more but still doesnt mean your gonna get a good item

04-23-2012 13:42 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General parameter quest items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH