Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.1 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This doesn't affect me yet but i'm glad there's a new patch, hope they iron out some of the issues for players , good luck to all who have moved Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 09-24-2008 08:40.

09-24-2008 08:38 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

RE: Patch 1.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@knight: the patch is good Smile
first quest passed and started and i get a club+1 and a jacket +2 woo hoo lol, atleast i got 78 exp tho :0
09-24-2008 08:42 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the patch is crud, the only thing that was keeping me in this game was that my sword requirements would be lowered with the patch... and they are exactly the same so like i said i quit. less than 5k xp to go then i can kill one person with it then im selling up and deleting account...

09-24-2008 08:46 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Knightroad, reqs are the same on each and every server of the same type, no matter which country, so I don't really know what are you talking about.
Cheers.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

09-24-2008 09:15 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

He expected the patch to give him easiness and to lower the requirements for his Two Handed Sword. Obviously that would not happen as easiness gains start from level 60 onwards.
09-24-2008 09:20 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

omfg... i have a account on the polish server... i am level 24... so i am NOT in act 2 and i am NOT a absorber so i do NOT get any kind of lowering in stats ... i found this on auction...

Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 51 - 75
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit +28 %, weapon damage +16, STRENGTH +17, TOUGHNESS +22, HP +32 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 79, INTELLIGENCE: 36, KNOWLEDGE: 24, AGILITY: 46
Selling price: 26 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 385, Mana 1171

level 61 is 305 points... my sword needs 4830 points at the exact SAME level..

so that is complete bull... there is NOT a chance in hell that just because mine is a sword the requirements will be that much higher.... 4526 points differneance because its not a mace? i think not...

clearly the polish dont have it better... its "only" 4526 points differance because its a sword... i think its more like its "only" 4526 poiints because its on the english server and there all stupid so they wont notice... or thats what it seems anyways...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-24-2008 09:48.

09-24-2008 09:32 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Minshres tell me how you got the cursed one arcana?

09-24-2008 09:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Works fine with me, so there it goes: Thanks.

Knightroad: Are you in act2 and the requirements are still the same?

Every character in Act II gains racial bonus "Requirements lowered by 1% per 2 levels" for every level above 60, for every level above 70 the bonus is increased by 1%.',

09-24-2008 10:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Knight road, please go and complain somewhere else..... If you are quitting a game over a single item, why were you playing the game in the first place? Give it a chance... the patch has been up for hardly any time at all.

*edit* oh and knightroad? the one you found on ur other account was: Value: Nanites 385, Mana 1171, sompared to the value of the one in ur sig... does that help at all? they are very different, being different weapons!

/end ranting...

Question:
when I go to building site, why is there a number in brackets next to the reqs that I need? Is it because I am an absorber and thats what the stats would be if i wasn't?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sarahahaha: 09-24-2008 10:13.

09-24-2008 10:09 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

no im not in act 2 Frown im just pee'd because there is 4526 diffeance petween 2 exact same weapons at the exact same level... just because ones a mace and ones a sword and there on different servers... i thought the crack head high reqirements were gonna be dropped with this patch so that people could wield them this century... but clearly the devs or who ever dont give a dam about us... the fact they wont even talk to me about it or try and stop me quiting really helps me make up my mind about leaveing.... why cant they listen to us? i bet you a trillion pounds if i leanred polish and went on there forums with this it would be put to normal within a few mins.

EDIT: im sorry Sarahahaha... i just want a answer from someone who actully knows about the game and plays/play'd the game...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-24-2008 10:15.

09-24-2008 10:12 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

quote:
2 exact same weapons at the exact same level...

Ummm so they are exactly the same when one is a mace and the other is a sword... and one of them is +2 and the other isn't?

They are 2 separate weapons, you cant compare them directly like that....

quote:
the fact they wont even talk to me about it or try and stop me quiting really helps me make up my mind about leaveing

Seems like you aleady had ur mind made up....

hey wait, i do play the game :S

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sarahahaha: 09-24-2008 10:16.

09-24-2008 10:16 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

no.. there both at good +2... if you look a few posts back the requirements for both weapons are there...

Good Murderous Two-handed sword of the Bloodsucker (+2) [4830]
Requirements: LEVEL: 90, STRENGTH: 93, INTELLIGENCE: 52, KNOWLEDGE: 51, AGILITY: 46
Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2) [304]
Requirements: LEVEL: 61, STRENGTH: 79, INTELLIGENCE: 36, KNOWLEDGE: 24, AGILITY: 46

there shouldent be that much of a gap between them...

and yeah pritty much, the devs and what not dont seem to care so they can go to hell..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-24-2008 10:21.

09-24-2008 10:19 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Knightroad, two handed swords have huge requirements normally. The reason the gap is so high here is because of how high it has been upgraded, and the addition of prefixes and suffixes. Merge a mace. The requirements will be lower and the damage only slightly lower.

I want to merge a Deadly Cape of Assassin, and I would if only the requirements weren't so high. I needed to equip Mystic Dagger of Conqueror, but I couldnt because the requirements were huge. You really think you're the only one who wants lower requirements?

I'm sorry to be so sharp, but I've seen you going on about this damn sword for about 2 months now, you even started your own thread based around it. Either merge a mace or change tattoo, just please stop wrecking our heads with your damn sword..

/Ontopic

I wana get questing. but I cant find a proxy server so I can get on the game in college >.<

09-24-2008 10:39 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Knightroad
Viking

Mystic Dagger of Conqueror's requirements aint that high, i found one on a quest befor...
and i understand there is a differenace between mace's and swords... but am i the only person that thinks 4526 points is a way to much? or how about the fact it will take best part of 10 years to wield it at good +2? you seem to forget the polish sever has been around for what... 2 years? highest point player is like 1800 points..

09-24-2008 11:06 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Good Murderous Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 51 - 75
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit +28 %, weapon damage +16, STRENGTH +17, TOUGHNESS +22, HP +32 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 54 (61), STRENGTH: 69 (79), INTELLIGENCE: 32 (36), KNOWLEDGE: 30 (34), AGILITY: 41 (46)
Selling price: 26 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 385, Mana 1171

That mace in act II, I'm an absorber with Demon Lord tattoo (13% easiness in total). And two-handed swords really have enormous requirements on higher level. I don't think you could even wear a Light Two-handed sword of Suicide on a high level upgrade.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-24-2008 11:19 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

soo... if cesarz or Rayneven (highest pointer on polish server) were in act 2 a absorber with demon lord tats.... they still wouldent be able to equip my sword at good.. but they could wield the mace at like good +3/4?

09-24-2008 11:26 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Is this a Sword thread? The sword got nothing to do with the patch, it had high requirements before the patch and it has them afterwards too. There was no word in the patch notes that all weapons would be lowered in requirements. If you don't like the sword then change it to a mace or find another suitable item to go with. The game is not revolving around a Two-Handed Sword, even if it is in an unbalanced state.
09-24-2008 11:40 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
soo... if cesarz or Rayneven (highest pointer on polish server) were in act 2 a absorber with demon lord tats.... they still wouldent be able to equip my sword at good.. but they could wield the mace at like good +3/4?

Rayneven could be able to equip it if he had a Demon Lord tattoo and he was an absorber. His easiness would be:
5% from being an absorber
10% from the tattoo
15% for the 60+ lvl

That makes a total of 30% so he could be able to equip any item that needs 114 lvl (he's lvl 80)

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-24-2008 11:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

no.. your right Shasu, i should get a spam warning or warning for spam, i dont care to be honest... i cant be asked with the devs or admin, they dont care about us only the size of there wallet... and its not just swords.. there are soo many other weapons that will never be equpied at a level were there useful... im guessing your a gunner shasu? you dont have to answer if you dont want to spam.

Edit: thats not to bad i guess evan.. but still.. with all that he will be able to equip my sword at good +1 but the mace at +5 or perfect? Frown

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-24-2008 11:50.

09-24-2008 11:47 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Well that's the price you gotta pay, either use the mace, or get different prefixes and suffixes. I refuse to participate any more in this discussion..

BACK TO THE PATCH

Anyone found anything nice while questing?

Also, i noticed something.

Easy quests arent QUITE as hard as Far Quests in Act I, I have 80% in 5 of them with normal gunner Equip, something I could never get.

09-24-2008 11:57 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Yea i noticed that as well, to me it seems that in order to get 80% you need to reach the level you can maximally train your stat to, for me that is 60, quite easy

09-24-2008 12:04 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

has anyone noticed that when lose an ambush... that u don't pay the regeneration cost in blood? Is this a bug, or have they finally decided that the constant lack of blood is actually a problem... I couldn't see it in the list of updates.....

09-24-2008 12:13 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Interesting theory Dooz, I'll check it out later when I can get on Smile

Same with yours Platinum

09-24-2008 12:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Who will be the first one to find a legendary weapon?

How do you change into the Cursed One? Is it a one off chance to change or can we decide a bit later?

Edit: I clam the record of first expo mob killed by new arcana Big Grin :
# diablo uses arcanum Searing Blood, Gold Dragon takes 300 damage.
# Gold Dragon is slain on the battlefield.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=562a3646bb

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 09-24-2008 13:57.

09-24-2008 13:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

WOOT PATCH!!! Big Grin . wait...must go do pilgramages...
@ diablo-nice. and i think to become a cursed one you have to go on a quest, may have been answered earlier on in this thread....

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-24-2008 14:15 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

when you complete all pilgrimages you will able to change on Cursed One

09-24-2008 14:17 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Busta

Registration Date: 06-05-2008
Clan: Bloodline

im pritty new to the game but so only in act1 this patch sounds good for you higher guys.
could some one tell me about the : 'Base item requirements are shown in brackets in its description

i dont get why i have two numbers now so do i need 30 or the (31) ??
09-24-2008 14:19 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

and what normal wepons hav got a boost then or is it only the legendary items that got the boosts

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-24-2008 14:29 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

@ Busta, yep the patch will help out the high level players only, more specifically those over level 50 with all the pilgramages done.
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=The_II_Act here's the wiki tutorial that got posted earlier, I do believe only legendary items get bonus-again something only meeting the requirements of Act 2 can get....
anyone else notice that no low level player in Act 1 will stand a chance against a player in act 2 if said player wanted to farm them?? Maybe those in act 2 should be limited level wise on who they can attack.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-24-2008 14:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
All difficult quests? wow, a long time to go, at least by that time I will know for sure.
Thanks for the info.

09-24-2008 15:00 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
All difficult quests? wow, a long time to go, at least by that time I will know for sure.
Thanks for the info.

Why would you want Cursed one after what Searing Blood can do? Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-24-2008 15:45 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo

As a Gunman I will need the perception and with 13 attacks (at the moment) I gan get +650 damage per round if my HP is < 35%
Then there is the +30 to hit as a racial trait. That will help to get past Medusa (well, once noble turkey is properly stuffed and put in the owen).
And then there is the punishment thing... With astral set the only thing I would loose is the searing blood.

09-24-2008 16:23 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Understandable, it would be nice for somebody to see how much damage Searing Blood can do..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-24-2008 16:30 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

if i haven't done the kill wolf king task and move into act two will i find him on normal or hard?

if it is hard i am an idot
09-24-2008 16:35 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

quote:
Originally posted by Busta
i dont get why i have two numbers now so do i need 30 or the (31) ??

No, u need the 30.... the 31 is how much other people need to use it.... since ur an absorber u get +5% easiness, so u need less requirements, but if someone (non-absorber) wanted to buy ur item, or use it through the CA or something, then it makes it a lot easier for u to tell then what the requirements are....

and with all this new arcana flying about, I take it that there isn't gonna be a set of jewelery that gives u the ability to use it? or what about if u upgrade the 'double arcana' (eg. dancing) sets to higher levels, will there be more revealed?

OK, probably not... but it would be cool Tongue

09-24-2008 16:42 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

You find him on Pilgrimages one.

As for Platinum pointing out it doesn't cost to regen blood.. Sssssh dude. If it's bug let it lie for a while lol.

Be sure to keep a few quest reports ppl, for something like Agresiel's Story thread. Maybe start compiling an Act II Story line.

@Platinum, they stated earlier that they won't allow a jewellery set to duplicate new arcana.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 09-24-2008 16:48.

09-24-2008 16:47 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

i can only find him in act one?
09-24-2008 16:48 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

New tasks ????
i dont see anything new in zone 4 :/
not found anything from 24 quests Frown
has anyone opened any new tasks and what zone are you in ???

09-24-2008 16:53 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

juntao is offically the king of questing Wink he's first to find a ledgendary item Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=35190cd764

09-24-2008 16:57 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Yes fool, only in Act I. Pretty sure it's a task to kill him.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-24-2008 16:57 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Patch 1.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH