Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Ambush My new best damage :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My new best damage :) 9 Votes - Average Rating: 4.119 Votes - Average Rating: 4.11
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

My new best damage :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Best Damage in 1 round 5618
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=44713732&key=780520f0c1
Equip
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=44714198&key=b5847c6772

Had to post as smashed my previous best of 5326 damage which was against quite a few sadistic overseers Smile

Also new max hit Smile

Foxy strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Nosforano takes 412 damage.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-06-2012 18:40 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
mirkone

Registration Date: 09-06-2009
Clan: HLL

damage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damage is really nice, congratz.

on the flip side, your equip only proves how inbalanced 1h guns are....the only pre and suffixed item you have is the armour...all other items are pre or suffix only (exluding guns ofc). I dont want to say that those items are easy to get, but to be fair they aint the hardest to get either and come up on auction pretty often. I admit solar set isnt daily thing.

what i wanted to say is, that with no other weapon (appart from maybe 2h gun) could you be in top 50 without having pre AND suffixed items and dealing decent damage

02-07-2012 13:51 mirkone is offline Search for Posts by mirkone Add mirkone to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy
RE: damage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mirkone
damage is really nice, congratz.

on the flip side, your equip only proves how inbalanced 1h guns are....the only pre and suffixed item you have is the armour...all other items are pre or suffix only (exluding guns ofc). I dont want to say that those items are easy to get, but to be fair they aint the hardest to get either and come up on auction pretty often. I admit solar set isnt daily thing.

what i wanted to say is, that with no other weapon (appart from maybe 2h gun) could you be in top 50 without having pre AND suffixed items and dealing decent damage

Plz do not turn this into a moan about 1h gun dmg as it is 2nd lowest dmg in records only to 2h guns

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-07-2012 14:51 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
mirkone

Registration Date: 09-06-2009
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i never intended it as moaning, pls dont get me wrong....

what i wrote is a fact. if possible, try comparing the equips with which the records were achieved -> i shouldnt be far from truth

02-07-2012 22:31 mirkone is offline Search for Posts by mirkone Add mirkone to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very nice damage foxy Smile ... coming along well i see... wouldnt deadly give you more damage a round or were you trying to opt for the less "glass cannon" approach?

NOT A MOAN Smile
what i think mirk is getting at is that 1h guns dont need exceptional gear to be effective unlike other styles Smile ... (of course it helps lol) but its not always needed thanks to the to hit Smile and seeing the equip its mediochre at best ( no offence intended) due to the sheer amount of attacks gunmen getting high damage is easy.

I have a feeling there will come a time that gunners will swap to another tattoo.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-07-2012 23:51.

02-07-2012 23:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Ambush My new best damage :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH