Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » free money » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page free money 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

free money Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://superpoints.com/refer/sacredseasons

feel free to sign up using this referal, you can earn points with the free spins you are given daily, you also receive an email daily contained a random amount of points

how much you earn is up to you, if you have alot of free time you can complete many surveys and earn points, when you hit a certain amount of points your given the option to cash out via pay pal, this will put the money into your account within 3-5 working days or you can continue to bank the points and buy ipads and such directly from the site with your points

this is a way you can have free premium on bloodwars essentially, or save up to pay towards a holiday, new tv, new computer. pretty much anything you could possibly think of

always have to be worth doing, and remember how much you earn depends on how much free time you have Smile

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 02-10-2012 14:10.

02-08-2012 16:06 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Scam?

Iv not known one site like this yet where iv seen people walk away with iPhones. iPads or anything like a 32" tv you always see advertised. Is this actually a real thing. Or once again another scam.
02-08-2012 16:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its actually the real thing mate, i was a bit sceptical about it to start with so i stayed away from it, my mates been using it for about a month, not very actively but still, hes been using it, and hes made 25 quid from it so far, so obviously if you have more time youll make more money, it takes a few days for the money to me transfered to your account, but it DOES make it to your account so in that sense, its free money

i cant say how quickly you can make points, as atm i have no idea how much a "heavy" user could make, but from what i can work out, a low active user could be able to earn enough points for a new laptop every 12-16 months ish

cant be a bad thing Smile

02-08-2012 16:27 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Well, let's wait for your 1st real money in your account and then we will see. Otherwise I am quite sceptical about such sites.

Also link removed for now.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-08-2012 17:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

i know it works, a close mate of mine has received payments from it already Smile

as soon as i get my first payment, ill update this

02-08-2012 17:39 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

There's no such thing like free money, otherewise it wouldn't have any value Wink .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-08-2012 17:44 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
There's no such thing like free money, otherewise it wouldn't have any value Wink .

obviously you have to do things to earn it, but theres no cost at all to you, just use your free time where you would normally be bored out your mind and make some extra income Smile

02-08-2012 17:46 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I'm with him. How do they afford to give stuff away for free if you don't do anything.
02-08-2012 17:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

the surveys you do and such, you get paid for, but the surveys in essence, your doin for them, they will get paid for the completion of surveys, so you get paid by them as a thank you

a good example of this i can use

when i used to work for the tech guys, a guy i worked with had an online offer to complete, i dont know who the offer was for, but if he could get 15 friends to sign up to love film and rent a dvd, he would be credited with enough referal points to buy a playstation 3

but because the referals had to pay something, he paid for all there rentals and ended up getting a console that cost at the time close to £200 or about £30 ish

this works in kinda the same way, we do surveys online acting for the superpoints network, superpoints get paid for this and they pass on a percentage of it to us for completing them. so basically, everyone wins Smile

02-08-2012 17:55 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

the evidence requested, as you can see, theres transactions listed there Smile

02-08-2012 18:17 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

how can they afford to do it i hear you ask? Well lots of sites like those, come with adverts, if they offer to give things away they get alot more traffic. The more traffic that goes through a site, the more the ads are viewed and the more money the site makes from the ads, that's how it's paid for in the legitimate cases.

02-09-2012 00:39 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Tampax
how can they afford to do it i hear you ask? Well lots of sites like those, come with adverts, if they offer to give things away they get alot more traffic. The more traffic that goes through a site, the more the ads are viewed and the more money the site makes from the ads, that's how it's paid for in the legitimate cases.

they also get paid for the surveys we complete, they then share that payment with us

the 'bonus' finance we get from this site i.e the bonus wheel and daily bonus emails come from the money they make via advertising

the way these systems work, everyone wins. you make the owners money, they make you money

02-09-2012 00:53 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

need token to join?

seems like a good site ill try it to show you again i use sites like this to check if there scams or not so FlashAOD and mortis ill give it a check Smile im qualified in this type of crap

But as demonfury is saying yes they will get money so they can run the site E.G (Like demonfury said) Surveys that earn money from them Smile so aloud me to look

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 02-09-2012 14:27.

02-09-2012 14:18 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i need as many people to join via my ref as possible mate lol

ill pm you my link, its not a scam site, ive posted the proof of this but for some reason thats still not enough

02-09-2012 14:25 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
i need as many people to join via my ref as possible mate lol

ill pm you my link, its not a scam site, ive posted the proof of this but for some reason thats still not enough

I agree these bloodwars noobies dont get sites like this they all think its a scam because its free money but i will check over and tell them myself Smile

02-09-2012 14:28 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Oh sorry.

I didnt realise your the law on this game on who decides who's a n00b or not..

Everybody who see's a website that gives away free cash and assumes there might be some form of a scam is a n00b aswell i see..

As a form of principal i WONT listen to you if you say its not a scam.. why do you think he wants as many people to join on his link.. free money for him..

But yeah, i totally understand were n00bs for seeing a website that could be a scam..
02-09-2012 14:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Oh sorry.

Everybody who see's a website that gives away free cash and assumes there might be some form of a scam is a n00b aswell i see..

As a form of principal i WONT listen to you if you say its not a scam.. why do you think he wants as many people to join on his link.. free money for him..

But yeah, i totally understand were n00bs for seeing a website that could be a scam..

Right ok SORRY FOR CALLING YOU NOOBS I CALL EVERYONE NOOBS DIDENT BLOODLY KNOW IT WAS OFFENSIVE TO YOU get real its a tyical saying i say it alot but ok sorry and ok but it shows here that the website earns money but buying other products and you can earn free points just not as many so give it a rest

this is one thing you can buy for 500 points on super points think im lieing check it yourself you idiot

Ohh and sorry just cuz your a mod of bloodwars you think you know more get a life

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 02-09-2012 14:42.

02-09-2012 14:38 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Oh sorry.

pretty much hit the nail on the head tbh mate, each person who signs up via my link earns me 25 points = 25 pence

each point people from my referal link on the bonus wheel which a basic account, i get as well.
obviously if players here are gonna use the site actively, we should work out a way to effectively distribute referals so as many people as possible can benefit from it Smile

02-09-2012 14:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
quote:
Oh sorry.

pretty much hit the nail on the head tbh mate, each person who signs up via my link earns me 25 points = 25 pence

each point people from my referal link on the bonus wheel which a basic account, i get as well.
obviously if players here are gonna use the site actively, we should work out a way to effectively distribute referals so as many people as possible can benefit from it Smile

I like this site but the wheel barely get points out of but i need 2 friends to join so i can have up to 50 spins/clicks a day Smile

ohh yes and again HMV way of getting points 1 point for ever 1 pound spent
Find the latest music, films, and games that you love.
Browse through the vast selection of music, film, games, technology and related products, whether it be the latest Blu-ray DVD, or a classic album. Free UK delivery in most cases. You must make a purchase to receive credits.
Shopping. Superpoints awarded after confirmation of a purchase.
VeriSign Verified
1 Superpoints per £1 spent
within a few days

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 02-09-2012 15:13.

02-09-2012 15:11 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

the fastest way to get free points is through surveys Smile the wheel does help though and you can get up to 100 points from a spin which works out to be a quid, cant be a bad thing Smile

im not sure if im gonna keep on cashing out early or bank my points for top end gear, ill see what happens :p

02-09-2012 15:19 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

im saving mine untill i have aload i see some one with up to 276,000 and something poin isnt that over 1,000 quid

Me so want 39,000 points xbox 360 lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 02-09-2012 15:28.

02-09-2012 15:23 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

yea its way over lol

i have an xbox and ps3, might take the money and run or bank for a mac air or something

02-09-2012 15:36 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
yea its way over lol

i have an xbox and ps3, might take the money and run or bank for a mac air or something

lol

warning for SPAM. bye bye. popeye2k8

02-09-2012 15:46 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

can we get the link put back up please? the proof is there for you to see that its not a scam

tbh, if the links not put back up by the end of the day, ill just put it back myself, hardly a problem

02-10-2012 13:32 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

payment has now been received and the money is officially mine

need any more proof this is legitimate mortis? or have i finally done enough?

02-15-2012 15:16 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

There is no such thing as free money.

Even time has a price.

As a consultant I charge people 275 euros per hour.

Free money is a totally abstract concept.
02-15-2012 16:04 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

Even time has a price.

well you use this site to fill the time that would normally be wasted, unproductive time that can turn to profit is free money to me, you dont have to pay for it, you go on the site whilst your already online and so you incure no additional electricity bills. you receive no fee at all from the site.

if you would be at home doing nothing at all for an hour a night, bored out your mind, why not make it productive and get some money out of it, makes sense to me

in that sense, its free money, simple as that my friend Big Grin

02-15-2012 17:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

Even time has a price.

So when i gave my mate 300 quid so she could afford a holiday it isnt free money?

Think i might sign upto this and borrow a few friends kids lol

02-15-2012 17:56 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
demonfury v2
Lord

feel free dude Smile use my link though Big Grin you need to get to basic level for me to get paid out for you joining, and at gold level you get paid when your friends do surveys and spin the wheel, everyone wins, cant be bad at all Big Grin

02-15-2012 18:05 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Nice one, seems they pay after all. Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-15-2012 21:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Nice one, seems they pay after all. Wink

they process transactions over weekends/mondays, so if you cash out on a tuesday, you might be waiting for nearly a week for them to email you the paypal code, but they DO send it, i got mine this morning Big Grin

02-15-2012 22:49 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

We're sorry, we are not yet accepting members from your country (LV). Thank you for your interest.

RACISTS !
02-16-2012 09:37 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

thats unlucky Red Face

02-16-2012 12:03 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » free money

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH