Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » gunner record breakout » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gunner record breakout 8 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

gunner record breakout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fortress is increasing stats crits and damage, so check it out here how fortress is working.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6d5fa48799

7013 damage in 1 round

and this, 500 damage in 1 hit from a skorpio.

grindgore strikes critically with Legendary Perfect Scorpio, Zuraw takes 500 damage.

Fortress was giving bonuses, but soon evolutions will let me do the same without the fortress. And my setup still incomplete, jewelry and gear upgrades on progress.

I will have something new to show you in a little while, maybe in the meanwhile Foxy will manage to kill me once if "god" Cesarz keep begging BOS help to keep stealing HLL squares. That's a good way to prevail in PVP too when you aren't good enough to fight on equal basis.

PSBig Grin on't spam in this thread, begging is not offensive. It's just a lifestyle. And I love Cesarz, when he is not begging or stealing my square.
Muahahahahahaha
02-09-2012 23:36 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » gunner record breakout

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH