Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » how to report? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page how to report?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

how to report? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know its a massive nooby question, but i really cant remember how to do it -.-

my brothers have started playing the game again (new players yaaaaaaay)

with us having access to 2 ip's at any 1 point theres gonna be at least 2 people on an ip, if not all 3 of us

we DO play on different computers though so thats not at all gonna be a problem and with us all being in different clans, our in game encounters are going to be minimal

but yea, enough rambling, if anyone could point me in the right direction to be able to inform theres more than one person playing in the household that would be epic

thank you

IGN: acidic shots
02-13-2012 14:47 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: how to report? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Report to the operator
Tutorials
Board
Live Chat

Logout

Playing from the same computer/ip - Giving away your account - Permanent change of account - Turning on vacation on another account

Ta da

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-13-2012 14:49 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

legend, i was just being a lazy arse and couldnt be bothered to look properly lol, im to busy with my new puppy Big Grin

IGN: acidic shots
02-13-2012 14:51 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » how to report?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH