Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Show off your Legendary Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Show off your Legendary Items 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Big Grin Show off your Legendary Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know loads of people have already found legendary items, so post yours here!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 09-24-2008 18:43.

09-24-2008 17:22 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was JUST about to make this thread once i found this one XD

Legendary Light Shirt of Guard: 2008-09-24 18:21:23

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-24-2008 19:06.

09-24-2008 18:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had no idea you could find legendary armour!

How the hell does that work?

Just 30% less requirements?

Post stats?

09-24-2008 18:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

i thought it was also only weapons ... :?

09-24-2008 18:32 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nemazis
Lord

It's legendary EVERY TYPE of item, and heres stats of it.

Legendary Light Shirt of Guard (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 5
Effects: AGILITY +5, chance for critical hit +2 %, defence +3, all weapons damage +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 13, STRENGTH: 6, APPEARANCE: 10, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 3 275 Lgo
Value: Nanites 16, Mana 57

I'm backety back back
09-24-2008 18:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Lucky fecker, you could merge something nice if u got another pre and suf armour Wink

09-24-2008 18:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

Also, just editting, and putting time stamp on it, wanna see who else got one sooner, and what it is, assuming anyone looks at this.

I'm backety back back
09-24-2008 19:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8a048f55c2
09-24-2008 20:15 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

what a bummer i still havent found any Frown

gonna save my quest tonight.. tomorrow wish me luck Big Grin

09-24-2008 20:46 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

i've been uber lucky with what i found Big Grin

Legendary Hat (+1) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 2
Effects: APPEARANCE +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, STRENGTH: 2, CHARISMA: 6, REPUTATION: 6, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 1 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 14, Mana 30

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by malooga.: 09-24-2008 21:10.

09-24-2008 21:09 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

that light shirt is brillant
light and legendary
will have easy requments
09-24-2008 21:30 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Nice jamess, but this is a just an addition from me, add your time stamps so people can see when you got it. I still wanna see who got the FIRST legendary item, because i KNOW i didn't, but i'll take the spot until someone else claims it XD

Also, PM me if you want the shirt.

I'm backety back back
09-24-2008 21:47 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

2008-09-24 22:39:41

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a8130a91ef

Legendary Signet of Art (+1)

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +7, APPEARANCE +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 15 (16), STRENGTH: 6, APPEARANCE: 17 (1Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 7 450 Lgo
Value: Nanites 20, Mana 77

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-24-2008 23:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

Surely the best find yet Mortis Wink

09-24-2008 23:46 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by fool
that light shirt is brillant
light and legendary
will have easy requments

Sorry for the offtopic but the Light prefix in armours and pants doesn't lower the requirements Tongue

Congratulations Mortis, now you only need a legendary signet of madman Tongue

I rock!!!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=610cf66c7d

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-25-2008 01:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

for us noobs who can't find legendary items yet please post the requirements and stats of your items like Mortis so then we noobs can gaze in awe a bit more lol

09-25-2008 07:54 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

I'm so jealous of all u lucky people.... I haven't even done my pilgrimages yet... and even when I try to them them all I get is the bleeding wolf king, which I can't take with my 1 apr sniper >.<

back on topic: please could someone clarify what the ledendary armor does for example... its a new feature and I can't seem to find any info about it anywhere... I thought (as so do a few ppl) that they were only weapons, what other bonuses does the armor have, if any? (lower requirements i hear... is that it?)

also, what happenes when u merge a legdendery with a non-legdendary item?

09-25-2008 10:11 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

I think legendary items except weapons dont have any special bonuses. At least it seems so?? You can merge legendary only with another legendary item.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 09-25-2008 11:08.

09-25-2008 11:07 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Well i'd say a 20% reduction in requirements is a pretty decent bonus.

09-25-2008 11:38 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Hmm, I've checked the tutorial and yes, they have -20% off Smile

09-25-2008 12:18 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

Legendary Bracelet +3 2008-09-25 18:38:19

W00T, AGAIN

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-25-2008 18:40.

09-25-2008 18:40 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Grrr you got TWO Tongue

09-26-2008 00:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

Yep, i'm strangely lucky today XD

Might even get a 3rd one now, and i just realised something. The people who are killing golems have a 75%-108% (wtf?) chance of getting a legendary item if they're in Act II (i think i read that if your in act II, and you do an expedition, the chances of you finding a legendary item is level of monster / 2)

Also, to quote mc'donalds... "I'M LOVING IT!" XD

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-26-2008 00:17.

09-26-2008 00:16 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

My turn! lol, the 1st legendary item! Big Grin

Legendary Club (+2) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 5 - 8
Effects: Chance to hit +5, chance for critical hit with weapon +10 %, dodge +5 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 3, STRENGTH: 6, AGILITY: 3, Your character must be in act: 2

09-26-2008 02:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

My finds so far.

Legendary Suit (+2) CLOSE

Armour (Only for males)
Defence: 6
Effects: REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +6, AGILITY -1
Requirements: LEVEL: 9, STRENGTH: 8, APPEARANCE: 14, CHARISMA: 12, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 1 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 37, Mana 63

Legendary Mace (+1) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 17 - 33
Effects: Chance to hit -15, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 2, STRENGTH: 9, INTELLIGENCE: 2, KNOWLEDGE: 2, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 7, Mana 3

Legendary Vest (+2) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 14
Effects: -
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, STRENGTH: 12, AGILITY: 13, TOUGHNESS: 10, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 1 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 24, Mana 60

09-26-2008 05:38 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

finded legendary bow but do not have link anymore to it...
09-26-2008 06:00 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
diablo

Finally! We all knew it will come, but now it is here! These provide incredible comfort along with new quality design. Even your grandson will love them, use them and he damn will look good with them!

Legendary Shorts (+3)

Pants
Defence: 4
Effects: AGILITY +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 4, STRENGTH: 8, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 26, Mana 21

09-28-2008 11:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

My 1st legendary poo

Legendary Strengthened Shirt (+2)
Armour
Defence: 9
Effects: defence +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 8, STRENGTH: 8, APPEARANCE: 10 (11), Your character must be in act: 2

09-28-2008 16:26 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

WoooHooo

My 1st Legendary item found today

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=30eb38b8ed

Upgraded now to +5 (after using 8 bloodstones)

Legendary Tie of Genius (+5)

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +1, REPUTATION +1, APPEARANCE +5, INTELLIGENCE +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 14, APPEARANCE: 25, CHARISMA: 20, Your character must be in act: 2

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-28-2008 19:45 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Wow nice Big Grin

09-28-2008 19:47 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Here is my 1st legendary, look this stats! Shocked
quote:
Legendary Cap (+2) CLOSE
Helmet
Defence: 2
Effects: -
Requirements: LEVEL: 3, KNOWLEDGE: 3, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 450 Lgo
Value: Nanites 14, Mana 12

09-28-2008 21:48 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7087f6a2ed
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2876996cbe

The true power of legendary two-handed melee weapons. Look at the difference in agility Wink

09-29-2008 11:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Artoir.
Avenger

Hehe glad to see youll put it to better use than me Wink

09-29-2008 20:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

jus found another legendary cap but deleted the message as never thought it was that good.
i want a legendary sniper!!!! hehe.
09-29-2008 20:59 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7087f6a2ed
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2876996cbe

The true power of legendary two-handed melee weapons. Look at the difference in agility Wink

show us da stats Tongue plzzz

for the sycthe

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 09-29-2008 21:56.

09-29-2008 21:56 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Legendary Scythe of Betrayal (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 48 - 101
Effects: Chance to hit -8, attacks per round: 2, minimal damage +6, REPUTATION +8, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 43, STRENGTH: 40, INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 16, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 7 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 345, Mana 655

Not a single bit of agility bonus Wink

09-29-2008 22:45 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

Another one Smile

Legendary Ring (+1)

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 6, APPEARANCE: 6, Your character must be in act: 2

Is there a legendary set??, if so anyone know what the bonus is?

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
09-29-2008 22:48 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

There's no legendary set. Legendary isn't a prefix Wink

But the Dev team should think about a spall bonus to those players who collected legendary armour, pants and helmet, or jewellery Tongue

09-29-2008 22:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo

Legendary Expensive Mace (+3) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 22 - 39
Effects: Chance to hit -19, REPUTATION +10, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 7, STRENGTH: 15, INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 4, AGILITY: 4, Your character must be in act: 2

Picked up on an expo. Any 2h melee want to buy? (Its on auction now)

09-30-2008 13:34 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Clan: The Source

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c2daa2cb65

2008-09-30 15:02:49

Legendary Glock (+5) CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 14 - 20
Effects: attacks per round: 2, chance to hit increased by 35 %, overall weapon damage +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 14, STRENGTH: 14, AGILITY: 16, PERCEPTION: 15, INTELLIGENCE: 17, KNOWLEDGE: 15, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 2 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 148, Mana 46

bam bam

who wants it? Big Grin

' "Random" numbers generator'
09-30-2008 15:15 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Show off your Legendary Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH